pes 2009 patch 1.30 !!!

when i enter download section in my pes 2009, it says "new update is available" and it says it's winter transfers... no mention of 1.30 or 1.40...

when i enter download section in my pes 2009, it says "new update is available" and it says it's winter transfers... no mention of 1.30 or 1.40...

do it and tell us then :D

edit : my pes here fails to connect to pes server...mmmmh

Last edited:
The patch changes nothing in gameplay, defenders are still ignoring the ball somtimes, free kick take is still a statue for 3 seconds etc... Talking about online of course.

here is what it says on official konami-europe site:

PES 2009: Free January Transfer Window

Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH has announced the release of a free download containing all the moves within the January transfer window for PES 2009.

The download will be available as of today to users of PES 2009 for PLAYSTATION®3, Xbox 360 and PC-DVD It's accessible via the game system settings and will bring all club sides' rosters in line with all the transfers made before the end of the January 2009 transfer window. Hundreds of players have been updated and corrected according to their moves, with approximately 200 new players added to the game for the first time. The stats of thousands of players have also been refined, in line with their performances so far this season.

The new team data follows an update released yesterday, which corrects small technical issues within PES 2009, including the importation of photo data. These downloads further demonstrate Konami's commitment to continually updating PES 2009, with further exciting downloadable content set for release in the coming months.

but still NO WORD about 1.30 or 1.40 patch... what we have here is OF update...

i marked the part that confuses me... what is released yesteday if it's not on official konami europe site?

Last edited:
all this has done is cause my PES to not find my OF!! As kitserver didnt work, I removed the whole game and re-installed it.
re-installed 1.2 and now its saying the OF is from a different version!! aaaaah!!

Make a backup of your old exe (ver 1.2). then install the patch and use the old exe. Then you have the patch version 1.3 with the exe 1.2
Don't know if there will be any missed things with the old exe. Did not tested it, just saw in another forum

Make a backup of your old exe (ver 1.2). then install the patch and use the old exe. Then you have the patch version 1.3 with the exe 1.2
Don't know if there will be any missed things with the old exe. Did not tested it, just saw in another forum

it cannot work that way...

Of course it cannot work, because the .exe file is patched to version 1.30, and when you put back the 1.20 file, you have 1.20 file. It`s as simple as that.

no more auto slide
Well I've just got a player sent off, guess what? It was for an auto-slide..

PS: Just a little question: is it me who doesn't see Parravicini in Atalanta, or they just forgot to put him in?
being one of my key players in PES5n when he was at Treviso, I'd really have liked to have him present also in PES2009..
I know it's just a player after all.. And it just can be me who hasn't seen him (or who hasn't installed the update properly), but Plasmati is there and Parravicini seems not..

just tried a little bit, auto slide system still exists, nerf Eto'o a lot.
more better than original version

poor Adriano ...

Why in online mode commentators don't tell the names? Offline it works they call henry, ronadinho, etc but I don't hear in online mode commentators shouting out the players names.

Why in online mode commentators don't tell the names? Offline it works they call henry, ronadinho, etc but I don't hear in online mode commentators shouting out the players names.

im wondering also

about the gameplay, its stranger :/ ive only played 2 games so i dont say worse but STRANGER, and the transfers Zenit's signing Huszti is not there, but hes in the game.

Question of the day: Etoo is still a Ferrari???

The in game download keeps getting broken for me. It gets to 63% then tries to install then tells me the download is broken.

im wondering also

about the gameplay, its stranger :/ ive only played 2 games so i dont say worse but STRANGER, and the transfers Zenit's signing Huszti is not there, but hes in the game.

Question of the day: Etoo is still a Ferrari???

no, now he's a Porsche :BRMM::BRMM:

j/k, his dribble spd drops dramatically from 95 to 88! how great!

i feel the new stats balance the game much more.
i had 1.20.. i just did the download in system settings - download. and all good.
i never have commentaries on :P so i dunno about the name call bug.
i had really lagless. even more lagless than pes6 games last night. so don't know if this was for once. but i was suprised it being totally lagless 2 green dots.

Last edited:
If I wasn't download the file ingame (System setting/Download), have I the patch installed with the technical repair and the rest? Only OF is missing? Or I must download the file in game? It doesn't work to me, it says: "Could not connect to the PES2009 server." :((

guys it completes download but after that there is a message
tells me the download file is broken

WHAT TO DO PLEASE ??

If I wasn't download the file ingame (System setting/Download), have I the patch installed with the technical repair and the rest? Only OF is missing? Or I must download the file in game? It doesn't work to me, it says: "Could not connect to the PES2009 server." :((

Well, you had to do both to patch the game to 1.20 properly. Why should proper patching to 1.30 be any different? :) Apply the patch and do the ingame download.

Well, you had to do both to patch the game to 1.20 properly. Why should proper patching to 1.30 be any different? :) Apply the patch and do the ingame download.

But it seems strange, kitserver doesn't work too. And in the setting/download you download only the update of OF, don't you? It doesn't work to download it ingame... I tried it 30 times and everytime "Could not connect to the PES2009 server." I turned off firewall, I turned off avast, nothing changed... :((

Last edited:
No, there's nothing newer than KONAMI patch 1.30 and Free January transfer update.

btw, PLEASE, can anybody upload the OF? I just can't download it ingame.. :((

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom