pes 2009 patch 1.30 !!!

Hope Juce come here. I want to play with this patch... it isn't possible, someone has to have a contact on him! :((

edit: Yeah, someone already posted, that juce was here today... it's true, juce was active!

Last edited:
Is there any chance to get this patch as a ''cv0f.img'' or something like the 1.20 one? Because the installation wizard freezes everytime I try to install it. :(

I just downloaded and installed this update, however, none of the januaray transfers have been updated on my game (and as i have just reinstalled the actual game - neither have some of the summer ones)

What exactly have i done wrong in updating?

the january transfer window will be added in late februarty, as konami stated.

im curious about what 1.4 what possibly could than the already recently released 1.3.

ideas?

You're not alone. I won't update it until kitserver will work with it, but there's a way that I will never play with this patch, if juce or someone won't make a new version, which will support patch 1.30. It isn't sure and it's not very probable that juce will make an kitserver 8.1.3.

omg!! improved gameplay!?! if this is true, the whole pes community all over the world can only hope for a comeback of hero juce :P lets pray guys^^ patch 1.3 without kitserver sucks, and kitserver without patch 1.3 would suck too^^ but i would prefer playin with kitserver then with patch 1.3

omg!! improved gameplay!?! if this is true, the whole pes community all over the world can only hope for a comeback of hero juce :P lets pray guys^^ patch 1.3 without kitserver sucks, and kitserver without patch 1.3 would suck too^^ but i would prefer playin with kitserver then with patch 1.3

everything without patch 1.3 sucks :)

i want to say... thanks konami (but 3 months later the release).

ball is more realistic
goalkeeper is better
no more terminator cpu (you can intercept their pass for example) doing what u can't do, no it's more challenging.

i just can advice you to play with this patch even without kitserver (hope juce will try it) and stop playing with other patchs or anything else (playing with evo patch before).

pes is not dead...

Back
Top Bottom