pes 2009 patch 1.30 !!!

Thanks Iceeman, dont forget those using kitserver by Juce,

that if you update to 1.3 then kitserver is unlikely to function.

This is very bad news. After installation of 1.30 would not have a working kitserver because juce refused to update him any more.

Thanks Iceeman, dont forget those using kitserver by Juce,

that if you update to 1.3 then kitserver is unlikely to function.

yes, exactly what I mean

English

Patch Notes

Time of Release: 17/2/2009

Patch ver. 1.30 corrects the following bugs:
1. Sometimes during Network play, the pass and go move didn't work.
2. When hitting long passes or shots from free kicks, players couldn't adjust the direction using L1 or R1.

Please be made aware that sometimes, during installation, the process may appear to have stalled with the window status shown as "not responding" for a few minutes.

However, we would like to ask you to wait for the installation to resume rather than to retry or abort as the installation is in progress even when the above symptoms occur.

We would like to thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

PES 2009 Konami's Official Update 1.40
RELEASE DATE: UNCOMFIRMED (END OF FEBRUARY)

Free January Transfer Window

Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH has confirmed the content of its latest free download for PES 2009 for PLAYSTATION®3, Xbox 360 and PC-DVD.
Due for download at the end of February, the update will bring all club sides’ rosters in line with all the moves and transfers made before the end of the January 2009 transfer window. Hundreds of players have been updated and corrected in line with their moves, with approximately 200 new players added to the game for the first time. The stats of thousands of players have also been refined, in line with their performances so far this season.
The download demonstrates Konami’s commitment to continually updating PES 2009, with further exciting downloadable content set for release in the coming month

PES 2009 Konami's Official Update 1.40
RELEASE DATE: UNCOMFIRMED (END OF FEBRUARY)

Free January Transfer Window

Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH has confirmed the content of its latest free download for PES 2009 for PLAYSTATION®3, Xbox 360 and PC-DVD.
Due for download at the end of February, the update will bring all club sides’ rosters in line with all the moves and transfers made before the end of the January 2009 transfer window. Hundreds of players have been updated and corrected in line with their moves, with approximately 200 new players added to the game for the first time. The stats of thousands of players have also been refined, in line with their performances so far this season.
The download demonstrates Konami’s commitment to continually updating PES 2009, with further exciting downloadable content set for release in the coming month

If it is true.........:BOP:
If it is false........:YAWN: [Thank God for Evo-web editors. :D]

Is it 100% sure that kitserver isn't going to work with 1.30 and especially 1.40 that will be a very very important patch? :SHOCK:
Is it possible to install 1.30/1.40 without having installed 1.10 and 1.20?

Is it possible to install 1.30/1.40 without having installed 1.10 and 1.20?

yes. just did a clean install and directly patched to 1.30.
gameplay seems more fluid now ;)
now i try an older settings.exe for 1680x1050.
in teh moment the ball is an egg ^^

//edit: complete new game o.O

Last edited:

wow seems good but i won't install it without kitserver

in what is the game different?

note that if u were used to play with kitserver its normal to feel differences, especially in game smoothness/response.

lol all i know is they changed 2 things.. one has to do with networking and the other with lob passing so there's no way the gameplay is more fluid

theres supposed to be a 1.40 coming this week

in what is the game different?

note that if u were used to play with kitserver its normal to feel differences, especially in game smoothness/response.

response and smoothness was ok with and without kitserver :)
the gameplay has changed. there are so many points its really hard to list them all. i'll start:

-ai players have better positioning.
-no statue after freekick/corner.
-shooting feel better.
-players getting up quicker after stumbling.
-cpu-opponent seems to pass to a player and another player comes from the back and takes the pass before. the opponent play is therefore not as predictable as before.
-goalkeepers do not leave lose weak shots to the short corner.
-ai does not run straight to the postition where the ball hits the ground if you do not want them to.
-better postioning therefore the ball is free mor often like in real matches.
-when playing pressing it is more unlikely cpu players slide from behind.
-non-brutal slides from the side do not give a red card.
-overall goalkeeper-improvements.

feel free adding points.

response and smoothness was ok with and without kitserver :)
the gameplay has changed. there are so many points its really hard to list them all. i'll start:

-ai players have better positioning.
-no statue after freekick/corner.
-shooting feel better.
-players getting up quicker after stumbling.
-cpu-opponent seems to pass to a player and another player comes from the back and takes the pass before. the opponent play is therefore not as predictable as before.
-goalkeepers do not leave lose weak shots to the short corner.
-ai does not run straight to the postition where the ball hits the ground if you do not want them to.
-better postioning therefore the ball is free mor often like in real matches.
-when playing pressing it is more unlikely cpu players slide from behind.
-non-brutal slides from the side do not give a red card.
-overall goalkeeper-improvements.

feel free adding points.

are u sure, is PES 09 1.3 patch improved?
i need more ppl posts to confirm this issue :OOOH::OOOH:

"-no statue after freekick/corner."
"-players getting up quicker after stumbling."

if these aspects of the gameplay had really changed..it would make pes 2009 more realistic in terms of responsiveness...let hope so:CONFUSE:

guys stop this nonsense konami never will tell you what they have exactly done with the update, all i know is the switch from 1.20 to 1.30 will always have an effect on the overall gameplay, you will notice small minor differences, when bugs are fixed the game will improve

"-no statue after freekick/corner."
"-players getting up quicker after stumbling."

if these aspects of the gameplay had really changed..it would make pes 2009 more realistic in terms of responsiveness...let hope so:CONFUSE:

yes its so fluid now... no more players abrupting the run etc.

yes after installing 1.30

no more stupid mistakes from defenders or standing still
played 3 games online no lagg anymore
and the game plays smoother and better

no more godlike players like Messi, Kaka' or Eto'o
no more auto slide, auto moving insanely when defence
no more stupid GK's reaction to long cross
no more stupid passing system

and that's the greatest PES game ever :))

hope so ^^

The CPU auto-slid into an opponent, thus conceding a foul when I played post patch.
However the patch has certainly improved gameplay overall.

Back
Top Bottom