PES 2009 on the PSP....

Pretty good, and it has Infrastructure online play!

Become a Legend in the pocket = priceless

Some people say it has the same substitution bug PS2 version has. I haven't checked it.

Ah, sorry I missed your message jonneymendoza.

I love the game but every online match I've played has had crippling lag. Balls going wide and going in. Play being swung back from one end of the pitch to the other.

Will try and give it a go with you though, what's your ID?

Ah, sorry I missed your message jonneymendoza.

I love the game but every online match I've played has had crippling lag. Balls going wide and going in. Play being swung back from one end of the pitch to the other.

Will try and give it a go with you though, what's your ID?
i think my ID is jonneymendoza or do u need my actual player ID? if so its pinoy.

u wanna give it a go this lunchtime at 1:20 on the dot? whats ur ID on it?

BAL is amazing, as is the rest of the game. I play a LW.

However, ONLINE....Rubbish. I haven't had 1 decent game yet. So, so laggy.

You can just run through people's defenses because they can't react and they can do the same to you. It's so bad. Goals going wide and counting, balls magically appearing in other areas of the pitch. Stupid.

Every match is like 5-5 or something stupid. It's not football, it's not PES.

It's worth it though just for BAL!

As soon as I got it, I wanted to try online before I became immersed in BAL or Master League.

Tried an online game immediately. Noticed the lag when the opponent has the ball and didn't seem as bad when I had it. However, when I ran up the park opponents players seemed to appear out of nowhere. Just getting into it when I lost my connection.

Oh well. Went to BAL. Created the player (WF, SMF, AMF) and received offers from 3 teams, settling on Middlesborough.

To cut a long story short (is there an area to discuss PSP BAL stories?) after sub appearances in 2 games and 1 start, I seem to be a regular started.

Its damn addictive, and hard as well. Best rating is a 6.0 when I used BAL camera. Need to try a few more shots on goal as that pushed the rating up from 5.5.

Great game.

As soon as I got it, I wanted to try online before I became immersed in BAL or Master League.

Tried an online game immediately. Noticed the lag when the opponent has the ball and didn't seem as bad when I had it. However, when I ran up the park opponents players seemed to appear out of nowhere. Just getting into it when I lost my connection.

Oh well. Went to BAL. Created the player (WF, SMF, AMF) and received offers from 3 teams, settling on Middlesborough.

To cut a long story short (is there an area to discuss PSP BAL stories?) after sub appearances in 2 games and 1 start, I seem to be a regular started.

Its damn addictive, and hard as well. Best rating is a 6.0 when I used BAL camera. Need to try a few more shots on goal as that pushed the rating up from 5.5.

Great game.
i will make one now

Good news.

I had two decent matches online before.

Both times the players had 1 bar. Never seen more on the PSP!

Had a very weird bug in BAL mode....was playing my match, saw a white spot on my screen, tried to rub it off. BUT NO...the GK had ran off throught the stadium and had left the goal gaping. 1-0, 2-0, 3-0. His dot from the radar was on the left side of the screen in the end. What a joke.

Yep, noticed that too.

Have to rely on looking at a players' position and then seeing it change.

Not ideal.

Not great.

Game seems fudged in many ways.

Have any of you guys tried Fifa 09 on the psp? I've been playing it for sometime now and it just makes me think the effort that is put in between EA and Konami is huge.

Someone mentioned if there is only 1 stadium in PES again this year, the answer was 'yep'. But Fifa has a number of different stadiums. I use to think the psp version of PES couldn't fit enough data hence why konami only had 1 stadium and no commentry. But fifa 09 has more stadiums, commentry, more leagues and more modes, which proves my first thought of storage limitations were wrong. Isn't this down to laziness from konami?

But anyway, i'm playing the manager mode on fifa 09 atm, its abit like the master league of PES really but i feel its more in depth. Only really played PES before cos i could just pick up and play the master league.

Anyway i know its not really a reply on my impression on pes 2009 on the psp (on fifa 09 rather haha). but you guys could give fifa 09 a try, i did and its not bad at all.

i played fifa08 and the gameplay was shockingly bad. gameplay comes first for me and i dont care how many fancy modes fifa09 has on the psp, if the gameplay is still the same then no i wont bother wasting my time and money on it.

plus how can u say konami have got lazy? they added be a legend and online mp. two huge additions to the game

I aggree with yonneymendoza. Gameplay of Fifa09 is terrible. I stopped playing after 10 matches. Nothing has changed since Fifa07.
PES gameplay is much better. It doesn't improve dramatically, but getting better.

hello, who can tell me how to change turf in game graphic studio? i can't find there ingame stadium. But found many other stadium from PC version.
and how to edit licensed club names
P.S. im makin the patch

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom