PES 2009 Official Winter Mercato update 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
tinsma, why you make a new thread after me, about the same subject ?

Last edited by a moderator:
tinsma, why you make a new thread after me, about the same subject ?

so very sorry about that!

i was in the forums (not in the starting page where all the latest threads to be read/created are) when I read it in PESgaming, i imediatively started a thread about the news (I was so happy and snappy thinking i was the first to see that and i wanted to share with the comunity the good news), and posted a new thread...

of course when i went back to evo-web (20minutes or so AFTER I started my thread) i spoted yours, so I posted the link in your thread (also because your link is in French [i can't understand French that well], i supose it says the same thing, but i am not even sure) and my link is in English

It's my bad, I AM SORRY.
when i entered the forums there were no news, when i started the thread THERE were already your thread but I HADN'T SEEN IT AT THAT POINT!

in any case the link remains for all of those who (like me) don't understand French

just want to apologise once more...

bye

ok tinsma, no problem ;)

Bule, officially i don't know yet, but we have a chance for more Spanish clubs or nationals teams i think (i mean licences)

Hopefully they will make slight adjustments to the gameplay.

it depends on if it is a patch or just a transferupdate via ingame download-option.

i would like to see a patch 1.3 where some minor things are fixed, e.g. the "falling on the ass"-animation after sliding from the side.

1:fix the online lagg
2:fix barca make etoo not so fast
3:make online equal so it depends on player skills
4:make all team correct with all players

I agree with IceMan, fix the lag Konami. I am playing pes for years now but I won't play it online again, never ever. The lag is so frustating, I'd rather play vs friends on 1 console. Shame on you Konami for the online gameplay performance!!!

thanks to 103SpooKy for this
69168436uk9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom