PES 2009 demo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe, well me too! Hope to hear it here first, I'll be watching this topic.
Probably it will be tomorrow. (Different time zones etc... And Konami is never on time)

I want to see the pes demo. I have the fifa demo and again they shunned the pc gamers totally. All their promises were for naught.

yeah i saw the video already on another site...omg this is almost another game...i like a lot the widgets/scoreboard :D:D music....konami made big thing buying UCL and losing spanish liga...anyway spanish liga we can make licenced..but those graphics was almost impossible :D:D
love you konami- now i preordered pes..u have my money :p

I was thinking here...
Probably the PES2009 Demo will be delayed, cause Konami guys are thinking / laughing about FIFA 2009 Demo piece of crap.

:LOL:

Fifa players looks SO thin that reminds me Ethiopian marathon racers

Last edited:
Just downloaded and installed the fifa09 pc demo, played it for about 30 seconds and then I just had enough of it.

Damn that game sucks! (again)

EA Sports North-American can't be involved in FIFA creation...
North-Americans doesn't watch soccer matches regularly to admit : "Yes...Soccer is a tremendous sports"

They just love rap, hip-hop, Football, Baseball, Hockey and NBA.

MLS has some nice players but nothing enough.
Toronto in Fifa Demo isn't a REAL American team cause, as the name says...It's from Canada and teams there are quite horrible.

i hope demo for pc comes out soon :((

I just played the fifa 09...
Omg? how shit is this game? is it just me or what? because i see plenty of other people bestowing praise on this heap of dung. :/// and the fact people are saying that fifa 08 was much worse??? i couldnt even imagine...
Even the crap pes 2008 is better than fifa 09.

I knew the moment i saw the in-game footage of drogba scoring the goal in one of EA's promo, the animation looked dodgy and tosh. Maybe the demo has improved, so i thought. bah.

Seeing the latest pes reminded me a lot of pes6 (i know quite a few people dislike 6 ((why???)) but in my opinion it was the best), which is a damn good thing! Come on konami, bring your A-game!!!! :EASY:

I played FIFA09 three matches.
I scored two goals.

One with Raúl, in a tremendous OFF-SIDE position.
Another one with Kaká in a direct cross over the goal keeper coming from right wingfoward position...

That's a REAL garbage.

i hope demo for pc comes out soon :((

I just played the fifa 09...
Omg? how shit is this game? is it just me or what? because i see plenty of other people bestowing praise on this heap of dung. :/// and the fact people are saying that fifa 08 was much worse??? i couldnt even imagine...
Even the crap pes 2008 is better than fifa 09.

I knew the moment i saw the in-game footage of drogba scoring the goal in one of EA's promo, the animation looked dodgy and tosh. Maybe the demo has improved, so i thought. bah.

Seeing the latest pes reminded me a lot of pes6 (i know quite a few people dislike 6 ((why???)) but in my opinion it was the best), which is a damn good thing! Come on konami, bring your A-game!!!! :EASY:
im not quite sure how you can say that? have you played the 360 version of the fifa demo? ive just been playing it around a mates house and its miles better than pro evo 2008. im not sure what game you guys are playing.

im not quite sure how you can say that? have you played the 360 version of the fifa demo? ive just been playing it around a mates house and its miles better than pro evo 2008. im not sure what game you guys are playing.

Then why EA put a sh-it FIFA product in PC market ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom