Pes 2009 Classic Teams Option File Request

Yes .. it would be. I don't have time to play the game to unlock everything. To busy with work. I just like to have the game on it's full potential. :)

yes...stam is
Argentina:
Cayzrore ????, Ruggeri, Sensini, Chiero ????, Almeyda, Redondo, Simeone, Burruchaga, Enrique, Maradona, Batistuta, Buros ????, Passarela, Vighatz ???, Pochettino, Cuciuffo, Batista, Giusti, Guly Lomer ????, Caniggia, Valdano ????, Dioraz ????, Balbo

The names with ???? are new names of the Argentina Classic team that I couldn't find in internet. If you know you can help me.
Thanks hermano!

gustavo lopez es guly lomer ,vighats es vivas , dioraz es ramon diaz , yo tengo entendido que esta el mono burgos me comentaron , chiero creo que es chamot no estoy seguro cualquier cosa si sabes de alguno mas decime espero que te ayude , estas seguro que esta valdano , no se si estara kempez hay una mezcla de el mundial 86 , 90 y eliminatorias donde fue llamado gustavo lopez

This players unlocked option file for which PES version is? PC or PS3?
thanks a lot for the hard work...
Can you also post your system settings file? That would be good, then I will only have the players unlocked, which is was I am looking for... thanks again!

EDIT: I saw it is for PC, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom