October 2007

News :
- AI new system named "Teamvision"
- alot of new animations
- new wall system (number of players)
- PC version is Next Gen too
- Amazing facial animations
- Edit Mode special for Next Gen
- Kits that flow and crease as the players run around.
- Watermarks from sweat and rain appear on the player as the game continues.

New Nationals Teams Licences :
- Brazil - http://cbfnews.uol.com.br/
- Portugal - http://www.fpf.pt/portal/page/portal/PORTAL_FUTEBOL

New Clubs Teams Licences : N/A

New Stadiums :
- Dragao (FC Porto)
- Rhein Energie Stadion (FC Koln) - not yet confirmed

© 2007 Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd.

Sorry guys i didnt get it yet... what will be different in pes2008/ps3 from pes2008/ps2? just graphics or the gameplay too?

"Anyways, yeah, PS2 is gonna be good, same features as the Next Gen just not good graphics."

Are you sure about this??? A lot of people say there will be huge differences between ps2 and ps3 version

Yeah, the differecence is not only graphics..
The game will have same features with PES6, nothing new..
But only two new modes, and summer transfers..
Also there is no information about licensed teams, will be same with PS3 version, or not..

Hopefully the PS2 version will be great because the 360/PC versions suck if the demos are anything to go by. Last year the PS2 version was far superior and hopefully this year it will be too.

Same here, played pes6 on xbox360 and gameplay sucked big time compared to pes6 on ps2.

do anyone know if europe version of xbox360 game can be played on ntsc xbxo360 (bought from usa)? i doubt it...

if the answer is no, then do you guys know when the usa version will be released?

Hmm... I've got to say, the kits just look terrible - very low definition, just like last year's PES.

Graphics are exactly the same, but we all know PES is all about gameplay; although that's something they'll have to consider, with these new generation consoles (good gameplay isn't gonna cut it).

I'm quite disappointed with the lack of new features. From what I've seen and read, the new stadiums are not that great (Fiorentina's pitch? C'mon, Konami!); where's The Emirates Stadium, the Estádio da Luz, the New Wembley, White Hart Lane, the Azteca? Is it THAT hard?

I know I'm being rush, since the game hasn't come out yet, but I hope I don't get disappointed (we want a bit more that just a recycled PES6).

We'll see...

Hmm... I've got to say, the kits just look terrible - very low definition, just like last year's PES.

Graphics are exactly the same, but we all know PES is all about gameplay; although that's something they'll have to consider, with these new generation consoles (good gameplay isn't gonna cut it).

I'm quite disappointed with the lack of new features. From what I've seen and read, the new stadiums are not that great (Fiorentina's pitch? C'mon, Konami!); where's The Emirates Stadium, the Estádio da Luz, the New Wembley, White Hart Lane, the Azteca? Is it THAT hard?

I know I'm being rush, since the game hasn't come out yet, but I hope I don't get disappointed (we want a bit more that just a recycled PES6).

We'll see...

I totally agree.

Back
Top Bottom