PES 2008 (PC-DVD) - Official Topic

Well, buying PS3 is definetely cheaper. I was also thinking of either buying PS3 or upgrading PC for the same money and i chose the last one, cos i'm not into consoles much and prefer good old PC PES patching which is thousand times easier and has much more possibilities.

Plus you gotta have good TV with big screen to make the best outta PS3 andi don't have good enough one in my room it's only 19".

Modding. Thats the main reason to beef up your PC. why stick with teams like London FC and West London White with fake kits? Think about it, you will be able to use kitserver and make everything official :) more faces etc..

I can get a HD-TV for 200 ponds. I heard also that their is no difference between the PS3 and the XBOX360 and that Konami are not talking about the PC version, maybe is their even a NEXT-GEN version for the PC?

Last edited:
Modding. Thats the main reason to beef up your PC. why stick with teams like London FC and West London White with fake kits? Think about it, you will be able to use kitserver and make everything official :) more faces etc..

We've always stuck with national teams since the series began. Our tournaments we have we always put 6 teams on paper, into a bole and pick them out. England, Brazil, Italy, France, Spain and Portugal...

we've never put Germany in for some reason ;)

im serously worried my laptop wont be able to handle it, and ATi 256 MB gfx like, gig ram, and AMD turion x2.

Even if it did, gfx would be on mega low

im serously worried my laptop wont be able to handle it, and ATi 256 MB gfx like, gig ram, and AMD turion x2.

Even if it did, gfx would be on mega low

save some dosh and build a gaming pc. thats what im planning on doing. its better getting this on the pc has you can mod it very easily

^ thats a very good idea indeed! I for one think I might need a graphics card upgrade. At present I have an Sapphire ATI Radeon X1900 GT 256MB.

pes2008_070627163334_win_sm_redimensionar.jpg

pes2008_pause04_win_sm_redimensionar.jpg

Last edited:
Woah!! nice find! I must say im impressed! Post these in the other PES2008 threads!

They did Kenny! I just saw them! it looked great! one of them showed a decent close up of another Shirt Pulling incident! The other one was the Pause Menu and you saw the Subs Bench in a little caption at the top of the screen! it all looked pretty smooth and nice! Dude get them pictures back online!

see them now!

nice hi res shots.

is the NDA lifted?

cheers for posting these.

Not sure about this NDA stuff. If it has I expect to see a flood of screenshots!

Kenny, I am up for a laugh and some matches when PES 2008 comes out. You a 360 player too?

woah! didn't expect any more screens by now, they look better then the previous ones and PSM3 scans!

Not sure about this NDA stuff. If it has I expect to see a flood of screenshots!

Kenny, I am up for a laugh and some matches when PES 2008 comes out. You a 360 player too?

i have the 360, but i can't connect to the internet with it, as i need the wireless usb adaptor. i have a ps3 as well, all ready for pes2008, as i can't play it with the 360 pad.

if you come back to andover some weekends, then it will be easy to get some games going no problem. getting a new 42" 8th generation pioneer plasma next week too! it's gonna be a great set up! :)

Nice 1 Kenny, might have to sort something out. I have a PS3 as well. djdocpsx3 is my PSN name. I might get this for PS3 due to the controller as well. I prefer the PS pad for Footie games. Me and the missus have a 50" LG Plasma HD :) but yeah id be up for coming down and having a laugh.

Nice 1 Kenny, might have to sort something out. I have a PS3 as well. djdocpsx3 is my PSN name. I might get this for PS3 due to the controller as well. I prefer the PS pad for Footie games. Me and the missus have a 50" LG Plasma HD :) but yeah id be up for coming down and having a laugh.

50" tv? cool!

check ur pm mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
looking at the 2nd screen, it looks like the 360 version of pes6.

i am sure the textures will be spruced up though.

I have a question : Are the free-kicks and penalties re-made ? Is it going to be easier to score from a free-kickbecause i have scored 1-2 goal from a free-kick andare the fould going to be more realistic because on _es 5 the gk resieved more cards than in Pes 6 and this was good because the fauls were more realistic .

Wow!!
Solidus J2K, where did you find that picture ?

I can't wait to play it. :applause:

I have a question : Are the free-kicks and penalties re-made ? Is it going to be easier to score from a free-kickbecause i have scored 1-2 goal from a free-kick andare the fould going to be more realistic because on _es 5 the gk resieved more cards than in Pes 6 and this was good because the fauls were more realistic .

Don't know but you will get the latest info from these guys at .
http://www.winningeleven11.blogspot.com/

If you listen to the last 2 pod casts it seems that the PS3 will be different in some way to the others ..

As for freekicks , I'd like to see a system something like the one was it in FIFA where you had a target on the ball and moving it put left or right spin and moving it up or down meant you hit the ball high or low.

Can someone choose for me a good PC DESTKOP FOR about 600 ponds, in PC WORLD.co.uk

thank you very much.....

i think you'd better buy hardware alone as it will cost less and you can find some really good and cheap ones. I can help you out if you can find me a good price-list of the latest HW.

Last edited:
So do we have a release date? I'm hoping early August in time for the last bit of summer vacation and the beginning of all the European Leagues

on play.com you can preorder it its released on the 26/10/07

just hope my comp up to running it

i have 3.2 p4
1 gig ram

gforce6600 gt 256mb

this runs all other games on high settings

Back
Top Bottom