1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Pes 2008 ONLINE

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by paranormal, 23 October 2007.

1. paranormal

paranormal Non-League

4 October 2006
    Hi at everyone is it possible now to play in online mode in pes 2008? because yesterday after connect to the lobby it gives me an error at login screen and today the game gives me network error 17 connection timed out... while check the DNAS.. anyone knows something? thanks in advance

2. ehsan_c

ehsan_c League 2

17 August 2005
    waite untill friday, it should work then

3. illogicaLX

illogicaLX Non-League

20 October 2007
    yes it's working now for me ..
    i have played with guys who has 1 bar and there was no lag

4. bramley

bramley League 2

20 October 2007
    thats good news

reason why i traded in the 360 for the ps3 is so me and my mate (who has the ps3)

can play online, hope its like a real time play

5. paranormal

paranormal Non-League

4 October 2006
    now at the login screen it gives me that"an error occurred during verifications" i try with 2 differents accounts but nothing... only from friday is it possible to play online?

6. Chakir

Chakir Conference

24 September 2007
    Any news on new features online, like tournaments etc??

7. illogicaLX

illogicaLX Non-League

20 October 2007
    i will record video tonight while i'm in online mode

8. Johnny Famoso

Johnny Famoso Non-League

22 October 2007
    <irony>

Online is such a wonderful experience in PES 2008. KONAMI even implemented new features such as the new 2vs2 online mode. Now you can play online against the CPU with someone else. :applause: How great is that ? No more boring group matches or friendly 2vs2 matches for fun against human opponents. Isn't that great ? \\:o/ I guess everyone has waited for that particular new feature we now can all appreciate.

But what happened to groups, you might ask ?

I got the answer right here ...

THEY ARE STILL THERE !

But wait a minute ... if you can't play group matches anymore, what's the purpose then anyway ?

Well, it seems that KONAMI forgot to kick them out of the game because they were probably busy taking care of the nextgen versions.

Online in PES 2008 is almost exactly like online in PES 6. Except 2vs2. But isn't that great ?

Thanks for this beautiful version of PES 2008, KONAMI :applause:

</irony>

Last edited: 23 October 2007
  9. TUFFLUCK69

TUFFLUCK69 Non-League

22 October 2007
    WOW THIS GAME LAGS WORSE ONLINE THEN PES4 !!

10 games ive played now everyone of them laggy as hell except vs my brother an we both have 30 mb\10mb upload an we live 5km apart

by lag i mean you teleport all over the screen ive even had a match were i was winning 2-0 the game ended an said i lost 3-2 but on my screen the other guy never scored a goal ....

either A: the server are broken
    B: the game code sucks for online
    C: half the people online are using downloaded versions of thegame

my assumtion is half or more are using illegal downloaded copies because ive now had 3 non laggy games all against people i no who have the retail disk same as me

me an my brother have both decided its time to go buy a ps3 an will be doing so tomorrow i would have got an xbox 360 but there controller sucks an you cant use option files on xbox 360

PS2 IS DEAD

10. illogicaLX

illogicaLX Non-League

20 October 2007
    ps3 online awsome no lag at all..

11. TUFFLUCK69

TUFFLUCK69 Non-League

22 October 2007
    plus its free online gaming cant bring myself to pay to play online with xbox even if it is cheap .. its just doesnt seem right

no wonder bill gates is loaded sqeezes every last penny

12. fabrice1973

fabrice1973 Non-League

5 August 2004
    Guys,

When I try to connect to the network it says impossible to transfer datas from port UDP5730 (which I've opened in my routeur).

That I may need to add a DMZ attribute, a mapping port, configure Nat Table.

Anybody may help please ?

I have no prob with FIFA though.

Last edited: 25 October 2007
  13. kevboy

kevboy Non-League

24 September 2006
    shit!! I had the same problem with pro ev 6 on my ps2! I was hoping the new one would be ok on my ps3! Every other game works ok, dam it!!

14. fabrice1973

fabrice1973 Non-League

5 August 2004
    Problem fixed... I hate my routeur.
    But useless as the registration system of Konami is down

Last edited: 25 October 2007
  15. itfcdanny

itfcdanny Non-League

25 November 2006
    I got the game tuesday , i've played about 5 or 6 games online and every one of them suffered from terrible lagging !

One game , the ball went in the net along with about 14 players, then the game froze and had to watch the clock tick down to 90 mins

Another game the keeper saved a shot but the net bulged like the ball had gone in, plus the players and ball are all over the place.

Does anybody know what numbers mean , either side of thre signal strengh bar indicator at the top centre of screen during game play, it seems to range from 35 - 3000+ , i'm baffled
    :(

16. ehsan_c

ehsan_c League 2

17 August 2005
    Oh is the registration system down. I keep trying but it doesn't let me register.

17. itfcdanny

itfcdanny Non-League

25 November 2006
    There was a message saying that the servers will be properly activated at 12:00 BST Thursday , hope it sorts the problems i posted on page 15 of this thread.:(

18. EGN-Lucifer-

EGN-Lucifer- Non-League

14 April 2006
    I hope Konami will fix the online lagging. Its unplayable, and I dont really want to play online anymore. I had like 1000 matches online with pes6, even though it wasnt perfect at all. But I'm not sure i will reach 100 matches online with Pes08 if Konami doesnt do anything.

I'm so dissapointed in Konami right now, and they will have to get their fingers out of their big fat asses, and do some programming for us PS3 users instead.

This is the worst online-game of all time.

19. Riot

Riot Conference

3 May 2002
    Helsinki, Finland
    I quote Seabass from my interview a few weeks back...
    "Reason why the gameplay options online are so sparse is that the network code was completely redone so it would feel exactly as when playing offline".

Yeah.

20. itfcdanny

itfcdanny Non-League

25 November 2006
    Have u or anybody else tried it since 12 noon today??

21. fabrice1973

fabrice1973 Non-League

5 August 2004
    I've tried it and it's impossible to play.
    It lags even with 3 green bars for both users.

22. Kingping

Kingping Non-League

2 June 2006
    :(

23. Mark1981470

Mark1981470 Conference

4 May 2005
    been playing all day, only tiny bits of lag, nothing to affect the game really.

24. Boefje

Boefje Conference

30 July 2003
    played 3 games yesterday-evening, both players 3 bars, absolutely dramatic.
    teleporting like only Scotty (r.i.p.) was capable of.

I won those 3 but that's just luck because they teleported the right way.

What a shame, hope they can and will fix it...

25. zortex

zortex League 2

13 August 2003
    Foolish !
    There is no "play again" option
    There is no "passwoord creation" for match room option
    There is no "add a friend" or "search player" option

26. rjlinden

rjlinden Non-League

25 June 2004
    But you can reject an opponent ;)