Pes 2008 ONLINE

paranormal

Non-League
4 October 2006
Hi at everyone is it possible now to play in online mode in pes 2008? because yesterday after connect to the lobby it gives me an error at login screen and today the game gives me network error 17 connection timed out... while check the DNAS.. anyone knows something? thanks in advance

thats good news

reason why i traded in the 360 for the ps3 is so me and my mate (who has the ps3)

can play online, hope its like a real time play

now at the login screen it gives me that"an error occurred during verifications" i try with 2 differents accounts but nothing... only from friday is it possible to play online?

<irony>

Online is such a wonderful experience in PES 2008. KONAMI even implemented new features such as the new 2vs2 online mode. Now you can play online against the CPU with someone else. :applause: How great is that ? No more boring group matches or friendly 2vs2 matches for fun against human opponents. Isn't that great ? \\:o/ I guess everyone has waited for that particular new feature we now can all appreciate.

But what happened to groups, you might ask ?

I got the answer right here ...

THEY ARE STILL THERE !

But wait a minute ... if you can't play group matches anymore, what's the purpose then anyway ?

Well, it seems that KONAMI forgot to kick them out of the game because they were probably busy taking care of the nextgen versions.

Online in PES 2008 is almost exactly like online in PES 6. Except 2vs2. But isn't that great ?

Thanks for this beautiful version of PES 2008, KONAMI :applause:

</irony>

Last edited:
WOW THIS GAME LAGS WORSE ONLINE THEN PES4 !!

10 games ive played now everyone of them laggy as hell except vs my brother an we both have 30 mb\10mb upload an we live 5km apart

by lag i mean you teleport all over the screen ive even had a match were i was winning 2-0 the game ended an said i lost 3-2 but on my screen the other guy never scored a goal ....

either A: the server are broken
B: the game code sucks for online
C: half the people online are using downloaded versions of thegame

my assumtion is half or more are using illegal downloaded copies because ive now had 3 non laggy games all against people i no who have the retail disk same as me

me an my brother have both decided its time to go buy a ps3 an will be doing so tomorrow i would have got an xbox 360 but there controller sucks an you cant use option files on xbox 360

PS2 IS DEAD

plus its free online gaming cant bring myself to pay to play online with xbox even if it is cheap .. its just doesnt seem right

no wonder bill gates is loaded sqeezes every last penny

Guys,

When I try to connect to the network it says impossible to transfer datas from port UDP5730 (which I've opened in my routeur).

That I may need to add a DMZ attribute, a mapping port, configure Nat Table.

Anybody may help please ?

I have no prob with FIFA though.

Last edited:
Guys,

When I try to connect to the network it says impossible to transfer datas from port UDP5730 (which I've opened in my routeur).

That I may need to add a DMZ attribute, a mapping port, configure Nat Table.

Anybody may help please ?

I have no prob with FIFA though.

shit!! I had the same problem with pro ev 6 on my ps2! I was hoping the new one would be ok on my ps3! Every other game works ok, dam it!!

Problem fixed... I hate my routeur.
But useless as the registration system of Konami is down

Last edited:
I got the game tuesday , i've played about 5 or 6 games online and every one of them suffered from terrible lagging !

One game , the ball went in the net along with about 14 players, then the game froze and had to watch the clock tick down to 90 mins

Another game the keeper saved a shot but the net bulged like the ball had gone in, plus the players and ball are all over the place.

Does anybody know what numbers mean , either side of thre signal strengh bar indicator at the top centre of screen during game play, it seems to range from 35 - 3000+ , i'm baffled
:(

Oh is the registration system down. I keep trying but it doesn't let me register.
There was a message saying that the servers will be properly activated at 12:00 BST Thursday , hope it sorts the problems i posted on page 15 of this thread.:(

I hope Konami will fix the online lagging. Its unplayable, and I dont really want to play online anymore. I had like 1000 matches online with pes6, even though it wasnt perfect at all. But I'm not sure i will reach 100 matches online with Pes08 if Konami doesnt do anything.

I'm so dissapointed in Konami right now, and they will have to get their fingers out of their big fat asses, and do some programming for us PS3 users instead.

This is the worst online-game of all time.

I quote Seabass from my interview a few weeks back...
"Reason why the gameplay options online are so sparse is that the network code was completely redone so it would feel exactly as when playing offline".

Yeah.

I quote Seabass from my interview a few weeks back...
"Reason why the gameplay options online are so sparse is that the network code was completely redone so it would feel exactly as when playing offline".

Yeah.
Have u or anybody else tried it since 12 noon today??

played 3 games yesterday-evening, both players 3 bars, absolutely dramatic.
teleporting like only Scotty (r.i.p.) was capable of.

I won those 3 but that's just luck because they teleported the right way.

What a shame, hope they can and will fix it...

Foolish !
There is no "play again" option
There is no "passwoord creation" for match room option
There is no "add a friend" or "search player" option

Back
Top Bottom