Pes 2008 is running too fast :(

streetu

Non-League
12 July 2006
Hi folks,
i have pes 2008 for the pc with patch 1.2, but it suddenly started to run too damn fast!
This doesnt look and play like a football game anymore.
I tried everything... new drivers, reinstalled the game, tried patch 1.1 and then patch 1.2... same problem.
This is annoying and sad, anyone with same problem?

hello this is great news man but you will change the gk , players and defficulty sitings also?

Should be releasing 3 option files. Slow, Medium and Fast

All will have better defences and goalkeepers.
The player movements will be more realistic
The computer will attack better
Free kicks will result in less goals in Top Player
Stamina increased

Stamina increased

hello chimps what is the tools you are using?
thanks

Stamina increased

That's strange that PES 2008 is running fast. I mean it's slow for me if anything. Chimps your patch should be pretty good too. I was playing Portugal v Brazil on top player. And Elano (computer) managed to score 2 stunning free kicks, between the 2 matches i played. I was shocked but...
I personally think the free kicks should stay as they are, they bring a better feel to the game if you concede a free kick just outside the box, then next time you'll try not to.
Good Luck anyway mate.

hello chimps what is the tools you are using?
thanks

Its an unreleased version of the Mosu editing tool. It still has some bugs, but has a basic global editing function which looks like it works with no bugs.

You can at present edit each attribute of all the players in the game at once. This allows you to change the gameplay easily, but hopefully in the final version you will be able to edit all players of certain positions, as this allows you to better tweak the balance between defence and attack.

I think the different speeds option files will go down well as every seems to think the game is too fast or too slow depending on their preferences and what pc they are running it on.

That's strange that PES 2008 is running fast. I mean it's slow for me if anything. Chimps your patch should be pretty good too. I was playing Portugal v Brazil on top player. And Elano (computer) managed to score 2 stunning free kicks, between the 2 matches i played. I was shocked but...
I personally think the free kicks should stay as they are, they bring a better feel to the game if you concede a free kick just outside the box, then next time you'll try not to.
Good Luck anyway mate.

I am not sure, I think on top player, nearly all free kicks around the box end up in the net, which isnt realistic.

I don't know how many people will play top player on my option files though, as I have been hammered by up to 6 goals a game on this setting using the new option files.

@streetu
In your graphic card's setting menu,have you tried to change the setting to "quality" instead of "performance" ? (or in the middle) Try it, because that worked for me....

It should be hopefully out tomorrow.

I have Medium and Fast option file created, just finishing of a Slow and Arcade option file.

I have been anticipating your option files just as much as the actual pes 2008 game before it came out.

Cant wait for tomorrow it should be the :bomb:

Hello please tell me what is the reason for using 1.1 not 1.2 ?????????
1.2 is running smoother in my pc
but thanks for your great options chimps.

Hello please tell me what is the reason for using 1.1 not 1.2 ?????????
1.2 is running smoother in my pc
but thanks for your great options chimps.

I started making them for 1.1 and then installed 1.2 and tried them and the games play far too easy, so it was easier to finish of the option files for 1.1.

There will be some for 1.2, but I will need to start over again

Back
Top Bottom