PES 2008 in the USA

mr5973

League 2
25 April 2002
Vienna, Austria
England
hi,
as it was recently confirmed that there will be a us-release of pes 2008 do you think the us-version of the game will be better than the european one (no lag on the playstation version)?

No it will be same as they always are.

and it raises the question Why does it takes Konami 6 months to relese it in america?

No it will be same as they always are.

and it raises the question Why does it takes Konami 6 months to relese it in america?

are you guessing or do you have confirmation? i´m also your opion and think they will release the exactly same game but i just wanted to know for sure, as pes2008 is by far the worst pes since i play the series (since 2001)...

The US version is nothing but the same copy from the Euro one. What makes you think the American version will be any better lol. The only true updates and improvements are in Winning Eleven's for Japanese market. They used to release new WE for PS2 every August. Remember WE7, WE7:I WE9, WE10 etc..all released in August... I hope they do this the same way for PS3.

I got the PS2 US version and I am loving it. I play lots of multiplayer with friends and family members and am getting my moneys worth. I have to admit that the PS2 version is by far the best of all three. The gameplay has been tweaked and plays much more smoother. There are more loose balls and players controlled react immediately to your command to go after a loose ball. Heading seems to have been refined as well. I am enjoying the game much more than the PS3 version.

Online wasn't accessible due to maintenance the last time I tried to connect. If online is still laggy for this version, then that would be bad.

Currently, I am playing Fifa08 with my kid's Nintendo DS. I love it!

I also play Real Futbol 2008 for the DS which plays similar to winning eleven.

I got the PS2 US version and I am loving it. I play lots of multiplayer with friends and family members and am getting my moneys worth. I have to admit that the PS2 version is by far the best of all three. The gameplay has been tweaked and plays much more smoother. There are more loose balls and players controlled react immediately to your command to go after a loose ball. Heading seems to have been refined as well. I am enjoying the game much more than the PS3 version.

Online wasn't accessible due to maintenance the last time I tried to connect. If online is still laggy for this version, then that would be bad.

Currently, I am playing Fifa08 with my kid's Nintendo DS. I love it!

I also play Real Futbol 2008 for the DS which plays similar to winning eleven.

Do you play the PS2 version on your PS3? i have a PS3 with backward compatibility... please let us know if it works on a PS3!!

How's the US Version image?
Cristiano Ronaldo with...
Cuz in Italy is C.Ronaldo with Buffon.
In England C.Ronaldo with Owen etc.

C.Ronaldo w/ Beckham I bet...everything else associated w/ football Beckham`s face is on it here in the states...doesn`t Adidas owns MLS ??

I have the american release for XBOX 360 and online is ridiculous, it's a lag fest

It's HORRIBLE the worst WE/PES online game ever!!!

C.Ronaldo w/ Beckham I bet...everything else associated w/ football Beckham`s face is on it here in the states...doesn`t Adidas owns MLS ??

Only C. Ronaldo is on the Cover.

PES 2008 US release is not worth buying especially because Konami did have several months to fix the LAG issue and they done shit:-##

jflores. Can you test your PES2008 for PS2 on your PS3 ? That depends if i buy it or not because i dont have a PS2 anymore.

Also how the online works on the PS2? it should be better than PS3/XBOX360

Back
Top Bottom