pes 2008 demo long distance freekick

Actually, this isn't the right place to dump your replays. They made the 'Replay Gallery' for that (it's a sticky topic in this part of the forum).

But verrrryy nice free kick, altough Ronaldinho isn't really impressed and runs away without looking at his own result (50sec. from the end of the video):lmao:

ahh without looking into it too much i assumed it were only for pes 6.

reposted in that thread.

apologies...

Do you need to hold R2 in this version to get an accurate freekick?

i've scored with Ronaldinho holding R2 but i'm interested to see if i can just smash it into the net...

this was simply, :square: with "up" to 5/8 power, then :triangle: and "left" when the power bar disappears.

i am not familiar with the :r2: technique.

:)

edit- i did find freekicks in pro 6 to be really hard. pes 5 and previously i averaged at least 2 in 3 games if i got the opportunities but pro 6 was a different ball park altogether.

Last edited:
I scored an absolute class goal earlier...shame I couldn't save it...

Got Ribery and did a roulette around a Brazilian defender, then held R2, nutmegged another defender, took a touch and smacked it into the top corner!

Love it

I'm still iffy about whether or not the accuracy (which seems to be extremely accurate) of players will be carried across to the full game.

In PES6 accuracy seemed so hard to get and it was so easy to tip the ball over the net. In this version you can literately fill the bar to the max and put the :triangle: effect on it (in open play) to put power on the shot and it'll go blasting towards goal. i have never played a PES that allowed you to do that without it flying into row Z of the stadium.

Back
Top Bottom