PES 2008 Demo Impressions

Always strange to start with a new version of the game, but it looks ok so far, gameplay wise, still PES ;)

The grass is a bit of a disapointment though... I think the grass is better on the PES6 version...

Its ok actually, I like the return of the fix curser, Grass looks like its painted on the pitch, Graphics are quite good, I dont like the way the game freezes for a split second whenever the whistle goes but I imagine that its an early build, Shooting is still not much cop too, Im going to buy it anyway but I think FIFA is better this year, and before all the fan boys start kicking off, ive been playing pes since iss pro 98 so im not a FIFA fan boy

nah all the boots are proper and the ball is the nike copy with pes written on it

im playing it now.. my first impression is wow. the graphicz are more detaild and sharp at least on my sony 32" HDTV. and sound has got huuuuge improvement. u can hear them breathe, fight, brawl. even the goalis gloves whent he ball smack it. the gameplay is actually a mix of the tight ps2 movement and pes6 360 control.. very nice balanced.

movie coming up, with impression of diving and penallty

Is it now proper normal PES5/6 PS2 gameplay, or better?

Last years 360 PES6 was very wooden, not flowing like PS2 versions.

Is it now proper normal PES5/6 PS2 gameplay, or better?

Last years 360 PES6 was very wooden, not flowing like PS2 versions.

its still first impression, but i can def. confirm the gameplay is much more tightere better than pes6 360..

the ball physic seems to be a bit more heavier than pes6 360, which is good.

lol its not too bad mate, like i said it aint as good as FIFA but its still good

Your having a laugh aint you? Honestly, FIFA 08 is like Bambi on Ice, i dunno if its me but i cant seem to control the ball atall on FIFA 08 and then my players just start sliding around with turn circles of lorrys. I prefer the PS2 versions of FIFA to the 360 ones, FIFA 07 was great on PS2!

Downloading now 8% after 5mins

Player animation looks nice on those replays. Would like to see some in game footage though. Any feedback yet on how the game actually plays?

Your having a laugh aint you? Honestly, FIFA 08 is like Bambi on Ice, i dunno if its me but i cant seem to control the ball atall on FIFA 08 and then my players just start sliding around with turn circles of lorrys. I prefer the PS2 versions of FIFA to the 360 ones, FIFA 07 was great on PS2!

Downloading now 8% after 5mins

Lol well I can control the ball easyily enough on fifa 08, check my youtube page to see for yourself mate

I have had mine on DL since before 12, tis sitting at abt 60%, tell you my views on Monday..................... maybe.

Weird thing was, the FIFA demo was down inside 2 hrs last week.

Back
Top Bottom