PES 2008 DEMO ERROR - Help Please-

vozme86

Non-League
27 September 2007
Hello, when i try to install PES and error happen all time i try.
Ive tried all you can imagine, redownload zip, redownload exe, format c: (:roll:),etc. And the error return ](*,)

Can somebody help me??. This is the error's window.

errordemopeslr8.jpg

Thank you and sorry for my bad english :)

I reinstalled directX but still nothing, it says Preparing to install and when the bars fill it says DLL load error!

I've downloaded the demo about 5 times, from a different source each time, but when I try to unzip it - it says the file is corrupt every time.

Anybody got any idea what's going on?

what is this "DLL load error" I downloaded the demo twice from a diferent source but again the same thing shows up... anyone ??? help... pls... !!! is the demo 1.09gb when you unpack it ?

This error is often caused by a firewall or virus software running on your computer. Try the following:

1. First turn off your firewall or virus software if you have one before downloading.
2. Open a dos box (Start -> Run -> cmd)
3. Type in

msiexec /unregister (press enter)
msiexec /regserver (press enter)

Now try installing the program (without firewall or virus programs turned on or running)

This could be caused by files in your TEMP directory. During the installation process, Windows temporarily puts installation files in this directory. At the end of the installation process, Windows is supposed to delete them, but sometimes it does not. If there are files left in there from another installation, it could interfere with the installation. Try deleting all files and subfolders in your TEMP directory, and then retry the installation.

The TEMP directory is usually located at:
C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Temp

If you are running Windows XP: Go to Start->Control Panel, then open Add/Remove Programs. If you have a checkbox labeled "Show Updates" at the top, check it. Look in the list of Installed Programs for Windows Installer 3.1. If it's not there, go to Windows Update and install all the critical updates offered, making sure that the Windows Installer 3.1 is one of them. Actually, it probably wouldn't hurt to get the critical updates anyway, even if you have the entry in Add/Remove Programs.

;)results from google.com

@vozme86 This thing "worked" for me. I had exactly the same error so I downloaded the game from another site (Gamershell) and now it works so I'm afraid that you'll have to download it again..

Grtz

after i installed the demo and after i start, a message is saying that some content is missing and i should try to fix the problem by reinstalling the demo. reinstalled it a couple of times and even downloaded it from an other source, but still the same error. what can i do?

that's what it says: 'this application has failed to start because d3dx9_30.dll was not found. re-installing the application may fix the problem. please help me!

I've downloaded the demo about 5 times, from a different source each time, but when I try to unzip it - it says the file is corrupt every time.

Anybody got any idea what's going on?

I had this same error and I just copied my friends installed files to my hard drive and manually installed it and it worked

Back
Top Bottom