PES 2008 anyone tried this?

juttyp

Non-League
19 October 2004
I have switched from using the ps2 usb (play.com) convertor to using my xbox360 wireless pad and the passing seems slicker? I could be just me but I think I heard somewhere that the ps2 pad convertor was a little sluggish? anyone else tried it.

Also I am not impressed by the overall speed of game, I have a GeForce 7800 gs with 258mb ram, a p4 ht 3.4 , 2gb of system ram and running vista. I would have thought this would be more than enough. I can run the game on high but only at 960 x 600 - anyone any ideas?

I bought a crossfire wireless receiver to use my wireless xbox360 pad with, it feels superb..

I have a 8800GTX ConroeE6600 and 2GB RAM,.. it eats this game and is so fast. No frame drops no slow downs anywhere..

The 360 version suffers from several glitches so I decided to download the PC demo, I'm glad I did, its so much better!!!

I have switched from using the ps2 usb (play.com) convertor to using my xbox360 wireless pad and the passing seems slicker? I could be just me but I think I heard somewhere that the ps2 pad convertor was a little sluggish? anyone else tried it.

Also I am not impressed by the overall speed of game, I have a GeForce 7800 gs with 258mb ram, a p4 ht 3.4 , 2gb of system ram and running vista. I would have thought this would be more than enough. I can run the game on high but only at 960 x 600 - anyone any ideas?

The play ps2 pad for some reason has a delay when pressing the buttons which is why the 360 pad seems more responsive, I have the same problem with mine.
But to me just seems really weird to play the game on a 360 pad and I just cant get used to it.

Figured ut why it was so slow - if you use the wide view its rubbish compared to normal long. also the normal long seems the same as wide view on pes 6. Wide must have widened I guess.

Back
Top Bottom