1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES 2008 anyone tried this?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by juttyp, 25 October 2007.

1. juttyp

juttyp Non-League

19 October 2004
    I have switched from using the ps2 usb (play.com) convertor to using my xbox360 wireless pad and the passing seems slicker? I could be just me but I think I heard somewhere that the ps2 pad convertor was a little sluggish? anyone else tried it.

Also I am not impressed by the overall speed of game, I have a GeForce 7800 gs with 258mb ram, a p4 ht 3.4 , 2gb of system ram and running vista. I would have thought this would be more than enough. I can run the game on high but only at 960 x 600 - anyone any ideas?

2. -|ScottFree|-

-|ScottFree|- Non-League

24 October 2007
    I bought a crossfire wireless receiver to use my wireless xbox360 pad with, it feels superb..

I have a 8800GTX ConroeE6600 and 2GB RAM,.. it eats this game and is so fast. No frame drops no slow downs anywhere..

The 360 version suffers from several glitches so I decided to download the PC demo, I'm glad I did, its so much better!!!

3. juttyp

juttyp Non-League

19 October 2004
    I am getting 360 version tomorrow - What are the gliches mate

4. bsmaff

bsmaff Champions League

11 August 2003
    Welwyn Garden
    Exeter City
    The play ps2 pad for some reason has a delay when pressing the buttons which is why the 360 pad seems more responsive, I have the same problem with mine.
    But to me just seems really weird to play the game on a 360 pad and I just cant get used to it.

5. Bebeto 94

Bebeto 94 For the good of the game

9 November 2002
    Plymouth UK
    Im the same , cant think of life without my PS2 pad

6. -|ScottFree|-

-|ScottFree|- Non-League

24 October 2007
    Not so much glitches, slowdowns on replays, framerate drops when ball goes above head height, lag fest online etc..I will get the 360 version probably too, just not yet!!

7. juttyp

juttyp Non-League

19 October 2004
    Figured ut why it was so slow - if you use the wide view its rubbish compared to normal long. also the normal long seems the same as wide view on pes 6. Wide must have widened I guess.