PES 09 problem with ATI Radeon!

R

RoSmecher

:FAIL::FAIL::FAIL:

Hey I recently upgraded my video card to an ATI Radeon 4850.. i have the latest drivers and version 1.2 of PES 09 with Pro Evo Patch..
For some reason though the game skips and lags terribly when i play.. This did not happen with my older and crappier video card when I played the game..

any suggestions???
p.s and yes i did check frame skipping on. :SNACK: :PRAY:

:FAIL::FAIL::FAIL:

Hey I recently upgraded my video card to an ATI Radeon 4850.. i have the latest drivers and version 1.2 of PES 09 with Pro Evo Patch..
For some reason though the game skips and lags terribly when i play.. This did not happen with my older and crappier video card when I played the game..

any suggestions???
p.s and yes i did check frame skipping on. :SNACK: :PRAY:

Well Other drivers that are supported with your videocard and others of this series :) I have the same problem with PES 6 with Ati Radeon X 300 Series but i upgraded with NVIDIA Ge Force 8500 GT and now is ok salu :)

If you use ati tray tools, you can simply tick 'triple buffering' in the 3d settings. i had the same problem as you do, the triple buffering solved it :D

I sometimes get an extra instance of CLI.exe spawning while playing (ATI Radeon Xpress), and it absolutely kills the speed of the game.

thanks guys, the problem ended up fixing itself with ati driver version 9.5..

thanks for all the suggestions and help though, now back to playing PES 09 :BOP:

Back
Top Bottom