1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES 09 problem with ATI Radeon!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by RoSmecher, 6 March 2009.

1. RoSmecher

RoSmecher Guest

:FAIL::FAIL::FAIL:

Hey I recently upgraded my video card to an ATI Radeon 4850.. i have the latest drivers and version 1.2 of PES 09 with Pro Evo Patch..
    For some reason though the game skips and lags terribly when i play.. This did not happen with my older and crappier video card when I played the game..

any suggestions???
    p.s and yes i did check frame skipping on. :SNACK: :PRAY:

2. Sandopln

Sandopln Banned

21 December 2008
    Well Other drivers that are supported with your videocard and others of this series :) I have the same problem with PES 6 with Ati Radeon X 300 Series but i upgraded with NVIDIA Ge Force 8500 GT and now is ok salu :)

3. Majin

Majin League 1

23 October 2005
    use D3D Overrider

4. ivanchin99

ivanchin99 Non-League

16 October 2008
    If you use ati tray tools, you can simply tick 'triple buffering' in the 3d settings. i had the same problem as you do, the triple buffering solved it :D

5. gram1978

gram1978 Non-League

10 August 2007
    I sometimes get an extra instance of CLI.exe spawning while playing (ATI Radeon Xpress), and it absolutely kills the speed of the game.

6. RoSmecher

RoSmecher Guest

thanks guys, the problem ended up fixing itself with ati driver version 9.5..

thanks for all the suggestions and help though, now back to playing PES 09 :BOP: