PES 08 too easy

learn2read

Non-League
24 October 2007
Is there anyway to make this game harder? i play on top player and i usually win by more than 3-4 goals average. Perhaps i can unlock Super player difficulty level or somethin?

i predicted an answer like that from some prick. But seriously.. neone else finding this game too easy? of the many complaints of this game,i havent read too many complaints concerning this.. perhaps im too good..?

Yeah, on top player, usually I can win pretty easily by about the same margin as you and if I score in the first minutes its more like ten to fifteen goals :S Gets pretty stupid, the AI is just different, konami will say its better, but that doesn't mean its actually more difficult.

Master League gets harder than any of the exhibition modes, but it's ridiculous that you can just select every difficulty setting in any mode.

i predicted an answer like that from some prick. But seriously.. neone else finding this game too easy? of the many complaints of this game,i havent read too many complaints concerning this.. perhaps im too good..?

Oh dear.....'Perhaps i'm too good'........simply by saying that, you've proved yourself to be a fucking prick.

Try getting a sense of humour before you start with the namecalling.

Last edited:
Ive just won 14-2 against M. utd in th Master League (10 min, topplayer)

yes its to easy.. i´m now on a 35 winning streak

maybe you guys should try scoring with only goalkeepers? maybe try not to shoot at all and try to win games that way. it might make it more difficult. \\:o/ restrict yourself to not do certain stuffs in game. challenge yourself.

other way to get game run harder is selecting teams that doesnt has skills like man utd or liv or barca or madrid or another ridiculous teams
i always choose in world cup mode teams like african teams or sudamerican teams
like costa rica ecuador or USA,that way i can probe my skill and abilities. if you choose brazil or argentina i'm pretty sure you gonna score at least 3 goals every match, taking in consideration that bench on those teams can easily do the match without adriano, ronaldihno, kaka,robihno. in premier league i choose teams like fulham, reading and then try to win against arsenal or liver and keep my team in the top five, then next season, reinforce the team with new players, not those player like kaka or cole, i always got defensive player or midfilders not top strikers, i think that way the overall play is aceptable...
just my two cents like we say here in america.

Guess you have to wait untill the online play is sorted out. Then you can play this guy called vinC. He's unbeatable :shock:

well you should hone your skills on playing leagues. If you can get through the leagues playing each match only once and winning them all then I would be impressed and you do it genuinely... Also get some friends over and play some tournaments. I think that you could find something on pesrankings.co.uk! Good luck mate

are you playing in high graphics detail if not see the thread about the difference in physics when playing in low detial...otherwise, i second that you should maybe cut your thumbs off.....

There might be a light at the end of the tunnel to do with getting rid of the easy gameplay.

I am using an unreleased beta of mosu's editor which has some limited global stat editing. I have been tweaking the game tonight and just got beaten 6 - 1 of barcelona.

Its the first defeat in single player I can remember for a while and happened in an exhibition match.

Up until a few days ago, I would have been disagreeing with the OP. Now, however, I've stumbled on a particularly easy way to score goals in PES 2008 and sadly that's changed everything (which I'm sure has been posted many times before):

Scoring goals with fast midfielders or defenders just dribbling.

You see, as long as there's one or more of your players in front of the player with the ball, the AI defenders tend not to confront the dribbling player. Instead they track the runs of the forwards in front of your player, which invariably ends up leaving a large hole in the middle of defence. Simply keep dribbling and take a shot. Easy.

Kind of bummed I noticed this. :(

Last edited:
Up until a few days ago, I would have been disagreeing with the OP. Now, however, I've stumbled on a particularly easy way to score goals in PES 2008 and sadly that's changed everything (which I'm sure has been posted many times before):

Scoring goals with fast midfielders or defenders just dribbling.

You see, as long as there's one or more of your players in front of the player with the ball, the AI defenders tend not to confront the dribbling player. Instead they track the runs of the forwards in front of your player, which invariably ends up leaving a large hole in the middle of defence. Simply keep dribbling and take a shot. Easy.

Kind of bummed I noticed this. :(

reminds me of the old fifa. my o my have times changed

Back
Top Bottom