PC vs PS2

C

CdnFootball

Hi all,

I'm a longtime fan of the PES series, having played WE:I for several years. Recently I've heard that rather buying the latest game for my PS2, I should look at getting the PC. I was wondering what peoples thoughts are. For reference, I primarily play vs the computer in ML, but like to have all the team names, stadiums, etc., corrected. I will be playing via my laptop (2.0 Ghz AMD processor, 1 gig DDR2 RAM, 120 Gig HDD, ATI Radeon Xpress 11000 video card, 1280x800 resolution) so how will the gameplay be compared to what I'm used on my PS2. Is it easy to install patches? Finally I'm in Canada, if that makes any difference. Thanks in advance for all the comments.

Al.

Installing patches and managing options files and such is alot easier than on the PS2. As far as gameplay goes, it should be pretty similar. You might get a different feel to it since you will be changing monitor and the PC is capable of higher resolutions which also makes the game seem alot smoother and nicer than when playing PES on a TV.

I believe WE:PES2007 was recently released in the US. Although I am not sure if it was released for the PC, which means that you might have to buy PES from Europe. You should still be able to play online and such with no problems, and there shouldn't be any other differences between playing PES6 in Europe or Canada.

Back
Top Bottom