PC video card

gomito#10

World Cup Winner
9 May 2003
DC, USA
Hey mates, what video card series or type will allow me to play this game on a 65 inch plasma panasonic with the highest quality picture? Any suggestions?

Hey mates, what video card series or type will allow me to play this game on a 65 inch plasma panasonic with the highest quality picture? Any suggestions?

That's an easy one, either:-

ATI Radeon HD 6990 4096MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card OR GeForce GTX 590 3072MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card

however both are going to set you back anywhere from £600-£700...:SHOCK:

That's an easy one, either:-

ATI Radeon HD 6990 4096MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card OR GeForce GTX 590 3072MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card

however both are going to set you back anywhere from £600-£700...:SHOCK:

yes 1080p, anything in a midrange price that will work?

Looks good for the low price, would like to have seen a small solid state drive in there..;)..but still, this will play any game...some on very high and the majority of games on high settings..:COOL:

guys what do you expect from pes? :D even my 330m at my notebook did full hd last weekend ;) 60 fps and playing, but only the half when there were replays...but its enough :)

I'm running high details on 1080p and I only have a GeForce 9800GTX card. I can't imagine any card you buy today will have any trouble with running the game at full speed. Now, FIFA on the other hand is another case, but PES runs flawlessly on my aging card.

About to buy either the GT 550 or the Radaeon 6850.

Any thoughts on ATI v NVidia?

Are you only going to be playing pes on your computer? If so then either of the 2 cards will suffice. However if your planning on playing other graphic intensive games then I would get a 6850 or even a 6870.

Back
Top Bottom