PC Version pes 2009 problems

Iceeman38

Championship
18 November 2003
Netherlands
Feyenoord
i have the original pes 2009 windows version i have the fastest internet connection its all green firewall is down router ports are ok,but when i start the game and choose network it takes about 20 minutes everytime to connect and when i am in the connection is great but why does it takes always 15 to 20 minutes to connect to the testing network environment screen,are there more people with this problem????

my problem is that when I go to Become A Legend the game freezes for 2-3 seconds, and then it starts again. In a match, when it shows a replay, it freezes again.

The only problem I have is that it takes 4 minutes for PES to start up. If I quit PES and start it up again it loads in a second.

I got no crashes in a downloaded version.
Now I complete UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE mode with Juventus and got no single crash or bug.

As you can see on my avatar. I won with Juventus.

thats really really helpful to everyone, we are all really happy for you that you managed to complete your competition. Of course nobody else is having crashes with the game people who post "im having no problems" in a smug tone make me want to hit them

Back
Top Bottom