PC Version Online Servers

n0n4m3x

Banned
14 August 2009
Milano
A.C. Milan
anyone know if the pc server is hosted by microsoft live (same the console ) or in a shit konami server ,like old pes?

sorry for my english :(

yeah

OK First of all , Do we need original P.C version in order to playonline .
Do anyone know how to make this work

I live in U.SA , and I afraid this is the same problem when I play online too , even if I have the original version which coming to my house about next week.

take a look at this picture :

Try Online but can't connect to port ,

Is this because my router or something . I have D-Link D524

2wp2jgy.jpg

What is the port number for PES 2010 to work on my router or for USA users ?

Last edited:
nothin to do whit the version
just forward the port in router and firewall in windows

problem whit the download version is that its kinda a local multi 5 version
so when u register at the konami page and write ur postal code of ur region it can be a problem
cause after the log in first it says server will be on tomorrow
but afterwards ingame it says incompatible version
maybe coz the postal thing or the game key is already registered

1 of this 2 issues

will check it tomorrow when servers avalaible

how do I know which port number in my router help me outs

I live in usa and i WANT TO play this PES 2010 online so bad. !

Hopefully we have server by friday , so we can play online.

5739 UDP, how it written there.

But u need a steady IP on ur computer, no DHCP Server in Router (uncheck).
Then u need to set the ip manually in windows.

Just google it its easy.

yeah I check auto on AUTO with 5739

But I have D-Link router , How do I set ip mannualy in window.

Also wat do u mean I need steady IP on my computer

What private ip do I have to put

2w2qy4j.jpg

Last edited:
Benn having this problem all day with my o2wireless box. the portforward test showed the port was open correctly but the game still wouldnt work. I switched to my Netgear Router and all is fine now!

ok I really don't know how you guys getting online and how u guys setup the router .

I really need help .

Toonarmy, wat port do i needfor my D-LIN DI524 . What do I have to do before click ONLINE in PES 2010.

PLEASE HELP

I never can connect to PES ONLINE Before .

thanks for helping .

yeah

OK First of all , Do we need original P.C version in order to playonline . Some of my friends try to play Download off the internet P.C version PES 2010 Reload , but the online doesn't work .

Do anyone know how to make this work

?

Sorry, it will be NOT possible playing online with a downloaded version of the game, because you need to register your CD KEY.

Without one you cant play online.

ok I really don't know how you guys getting online and how u guys setup the router .

I really need help .

Toonarmy, wat port do i needfor my D-LIN DI524 . What do I have to do before click ONLINE in PES 2010.

PLEASE HELP

I never can connect to PES ONLINE Before .

thanks for helping .

you need to check what port is being used in the PES setting (mine is 5730) and go to www.portforward.com to learn how to open the port for your router. I couldnt get it to work with the o2wireless box but it worked first time with my netgear.

mine in DOWNLOAD VERSION PES 2010 IS 5739 , I think . Also how to open the port for my router , that is my question .

Also how do I register my C-D key for PES P.C version when my PES 2010 arrived next week . Just install and then what

Please help

If I can get online working , I will post fully instruction for people in the future .
Thanks

do you have a list of PORT FOR PES 2010

Mine default is 5739 ,wat about other . I NEED to do that put every port in Virtual Server

port forward only do some old game but the method is the same . I think ON FRIDAY I am going to put Default port only into my router . I only try my download version rightnow

When I get my original game ,I will try again .

Last edited:
what do u mean when I am online with PES .

U mean online with PES While in the game or in the website

If online with PES IN-GAME , then that is impossible since I am just trying to connect rightnow , but I can't .

Maybe the server is not on yet . Wait until this Friday to try AGAIN

im confused , the server is online now ? because when try to login, send me a popup information, problem connecting a test connection, probaily the server is full,maintenance,or your connection is blocked by a firewall ( or sometingh like that) my pes.exe is open in a firewall and my router port is open

other question stary say need to register Konami ID, but i have read , Konami leave a Konami ID, for all konami game ?

sorry for my pathetic english :p

finaly question, if me buy a UK pc version and in registration box i enter a italian postal code, the online work ? or i need a italian copy?

http://portforward.com/

search ur router there, and then search pes 2009 tutorial (same port)

search dhcp in router too, deactivate it

then search for how to make a direct ip for ur computer

I followed the instruction , but what about private IP number . What is this . ?

If I don't put Private I.P in , it doesn't let me apply . So I try my own IP and I put it in

Then I use Pfoward checker , type 5739 , it's still doesn't open and reachable.

Back
Top Bottom