PC v PS2

therose

Non-League
21 April 2003
Like everyone, I've encountered many problems with online play over the last week, but it seens to be getting better each day (actually late at night on the Latvian server!) for me.

So, I was wondering if any of you have mananged a PC v PS2 game yet?

I bought this game so I could play with my mates who have PS2s ;)

Cheers

Yeah, i played a game vs a PS2 player. You need to go to the english/french lobbies (be sure to enable multi-platform) and then select the english common friendly 1.

gecko14 said:
Yeah, i played a game vs a PS2 player. You need to go to the english/french lobbies (be sure to enable multi-platform) and then select the english common friendly 1.

...and? Is it worthwile? Konami is using this as one of the key features in PES6. So I was wondering if it's adding to the fun playing online. Or will PS2 and PC remain separate, you think? Are there connection difficulties with PCvsPS2 games?
(Bought the game a week ago on PS2 and haven't played online yet, getting used to it first ;)!)

OK. Been playing with a mate of mine for a few games now and seems all right. Apart from the fact that we're having to play 15 min games coz of disconnections at half time. Still...fun!

However, does anyone know if it will be possible to gain/lose points in this mode?

Back
Top Bottom