Pc stutter help

mattybagguley

Non-League
3 September 2018
Hi Guys,

I was hoping for help for something I believe may be quite common.

My laptop is as follows:

MSI GE73 7RD(Raider)-007UK, Intel Core i7-7700HQ Quad Core Processor, 17.3" Full HD 120Hz Screen, Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD + 1000GB HDD, Dedicated GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB Graphics, USB3 | HDMI | Bluetooth | DisplayPort, Steelseries Backlit Full Colour Keyboard, 9S7-17C312-007

And yet I have the slight stutter/lag issue that I've read a few times scrolling through this and other forums.

Is there a definitive quick fix? I have tried Vsync altering but I am unsure exactly what I should change.

I should add that the vsync changes didn't get rid of the stutter, nor did following various YouTube videos thus far.

Hopefully thanks in advance!

I am generally patient. I have this stutter issue on a GTX750 which I managed to improve to make the game playable but still I get stutter.

I picked up some ideas through the PES 2019 PC discussion thread and also steam discussion forums by searching "PES stutter". Go through these if not already done.

I spent the past 2 weeks going through differenty Nvidia combos/FPS settings/in-game render settings.

I have given up for the time being and just satisfy the itch by playing console but I will come back to it because a working PES 2018/9 on laptop is real nice to have.

I think the issue is common - disappointing to hear its stuttering on 1050Ti but I learnt my lesson a couple of years ago that you can sometimes go for the best equipment around at the time and still PES won't work smoothly for whatever reason.

Hi Guys,

I was hoping for help for something I believe may be quite common.

My laptop is as follows:

MSI GE73 7RD(Raider)-007UK, Intel Core i7-7700HQ Quad Core Processor, 17.3" Full HD 120Hz Screen, Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD + 1000GB HDD, Dedicated GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB Graphics, USB3 | HDMI | Bluetooth | DisplayPort, Steelseries Backlit Full Colour Keyboard, 9S7-17C312-007

And yet I have the slight stutter/lag issue that I've read a few times scrolling through this and other forums.

Is there a definitive quick fix? I have tried Vsync altering but I am unsure exactly what I should change.

I should add that the vsync changes didn't get rid of the stutter, nor did following various YouTube videos thus far.

Hopefully thanks in advance!
Alt-Tab in and out of the game. It's running in Borderless Fullscreen instead of Fullscreen. You may have noticed a white border around the game.

well an interesting development on my side in the last 20 minutes and i think i may have just fixed my stutter problem on 2018 and also the 2019 demo.

switch your desktop them to windows basic.

peace

I use a projector to play and for me to get rid of the shutter issue I had to change the projector's refresh rate from 60p to 59p, you have no idea what big difference it made, never had PES playing so smoothly, it's almost too fast in a way..

Are my specs enough ?
i3 8100 3,6Ghz (4 cores, 4 threads)
gtx 1060 6gb
hdd
win10
8gb ram

I only wonder if cpu is good enough, rest is ok..

Boardless window helped but reaction of buttons got worsed

Last edited:
Are my specs enough ?
i3 8100 3,6Ghz (4 cores, 4 threads)
gtx 1060 6gb
hdd
win10
8gb ram

I only wonder if cpu is good enough, rest is ok...
I have an Intel i7 970 2.66 GHZ and a Palit gtx 750ti SEVEN years old an it's OK. You are by far better than me.

Yes but you have i7 which means 6 cores and 12 threads. I have 4 and 4. I noticed that users with i7 get no problems. Maybe it is a reason :/

Back
Top Bottom