1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

[PC] PES6 - Best Patch...

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by KOP_007, 9 July 2011.

1. KOP_007

KOP_007 Banned

22 March 2003
    Merseyside
    I'm going back to PES6.

It's better than the current FIFAs and it is certainly better than anything from PES2008 onwards.

But what is the best patch...and are people still producing patches for it?

edit: I'm sorry, I should have looked properly before this post, I see I am not the only one. Apologies.

Last edited: 9 July 2011
  2. jammiedodger

jammiedodger Premiership

26 February 2009
    Derbyshire
    England
    IF YOU PLAY ONLINE HEAD TO PES6J WEBSITE AND DOWNLOAD THEIR PATCH OTHERWISE GO FOR SHOLLYM'S. HIS IN MY OPINION HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE BEST FOR PES6.

3. Nisoley

Nisoley Premiership

10 May 2005
    Stuttgart
    There is no best patch. You must decide for your own what you want. There is Shollym Patch, PES7 and PES6 Phoenix. Every of these patches has an other team list and different features.

4. pes4lyfe

pes4lyfe Champions League

4 July 2011
    Bumping this because I dont know which patch to play also.

Also maybe I need different patches for onlne versus offline.

Offline I just need all the stadiums for EVERY team+ ....the pacth with 100-200+ stadiums. Latest teams and a fully working master league.

Online whichever works and updated rosters and most online players