PC PES2010 Online. Wot's it like?

What do you think of PES2010 PC online?

• Total voters

BillBillson

Banned
12 January 2009
After having my fingers burned by Konami in the past. This year I have vowed not to spend a penny on their game until I am sure that the online side of the game works as it should.

So how is PC online ProEvo this year?

Marks between 1-5, with option 5 being the best.

Would appreciate any comments behind the score you choose to give.

Last edited:
Doesnt work between Intel and AMD cpus, so If you havent bought it yet, wait until that gets sorted. For me it was well worth the money.

Doesnt work between Intel and AMD cpus, so If you havent bought it yet, wait until that gets sorted. For me it was well worth the money.

:FAIL:

So what your saying is wait until Intel and AMD sort out a special CPU in order to play PES2010? LMAO!!! Wow, I can't wait to buy those cpu's lol. It's not a CPU problem, it's a internet connection problem!

:FAIL:

So what your saying is wait until Intel and AMD sort out a special CPU in order to play PES2010? LMAO!!! Wow, I can't wait to buy those cpu's lol. It's not a CPU problem, it's a internet connection problem!

Thought I'd never say this but.. LOL!

Quite good even when you have a red light.

Ps3 sucks with poor response but the pc online
is surprisingly good.

Oh and the manual goal keeper control doesn't work online, dunno why, only offline.
The lag issues have definitely vanished away, haven't experienced a single lag at all. Playing vs red connection users doesn't seem to pose any problems with lag.
Dunno how it is VS North America. Haven't seen any Americans, etc.
But have played people from Europe and it does not lag at all. I remember in PES 2008 and 2009 it wasn't even possible with my fellow users from the UK.

There's this problem with AMD VS INTEL. Only Intel VS Intel works and AMD VS AMD. But Intel VS Amd does not. Very strange, but true LOL.:SMUG:

Overall quite encouraging results so far....

..Anyone got any comments to make about any nippy little features that people forget to comment about?

i.e. last year difficulty was stuck on beginner etc?

Overall quite encouraging results so far....

..Anyone got any comments to make about any nippy little features that people forget to comment about?

i.e. last year difficulty was stuck on beginner etc?
Yes, there's champions league online mode, bal online mode, konami cup online mode, international cup online mode! Absolutely terrific!
FIFA 10 on PC stands no chance. I played an Aussie yesterday without a single lag!!
You need to have all ports opened then you won't experience lag. Those who are unhappy either have lower than 512 KBps or don't have all of their ports opened!

Having not played online since PES 6 does the game still have no annoying lag that happened when you are 'Client' rather than being just ok with 'Host' or is it even in both halves.

Having not played online since PES 6 does the game still have no annoying lag that happened when you are 'Client' rather than being just ok with 'Host' or is it even in both halves.

GOOD QUESTION!
(bump)

Anyone have any answers?

Back
Top Bottom