1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PC Option File

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by fabian_99, 27 October 2006.

1. fabian_99

fabian_99 Conference

6 May 2006
    Brussels, Belgium
    Anderlecht, Liverpool
    Hi there, I was wondering if a pc option file is already available ?

At this time, I found only ps2 or Xbox files :(

2. cyberemre

cyberemre Non-League

28 November 2005
    Last edited: 27 October 2006
  3. fabian_99

fabian_99 Conference

6 May 2006
    Brussels, Belgium
    Anderlecht, Liverpool
    serhat is doing better, he played last week in the belgian cup match won by 5-1

I trid the crash overall but it didn't worked for me, it seems a lot of people have troubleshooting with this file

4. You can now convert ps2 option files to pc using Pesfan editor 6.0.0 from compulsion.

5. kostas

kostas League 2

11 April 2006
    Greece
    Olympiacos
    Fottball Freak: You can now convert ps2 option files to pc using Pesfan editor 6.0.0 from compulsion

LINK ASAP!

6. tera

tera Back!

21 April 2006
    I'd like that as well mate, could you post the link?

7. daz

daz Non-League

19 February 2004
  8. kostas

kostas League 2

11 April 2006
    Greece
    Olympiacos
    But how will we do the conversion? Football freak said that we can now convert ps2 option files to pc using Pesfan editor 6.0.0. But how?

9. iop

iop Guest

10. daz

daz Non-League

19 February 2004
    There is actually one in the download section from the same guy, but it's been updated.

11. fabian_99

fabian_99 Conference

6 May 2006
    Brussels, Belgium
    Anderlecht, Liverpool
    it's the option file from crash overall , this one doesn't work for me and i dont understand why ?

12. fabian_99

fabian_99 Conference

6 May 2006
    Brussels, Belgium
    Anderlecht, Liverpool
    where can you find the pesfan editor 6.0 I've looked at pesfan but it seems the search option has been disabled so it's not easy to find this program

13. fabian_99

fabian_99 Conference

6 May 2006
    Brussels, Belgium
    Anderlecht, Liverpool