pc online problem!

crocit

League 2
30 August 2005
basically if anyone can help me id be very very grateful, i recntly just got pro evo ps2to play online and had to configure lots of stuff, and before i cud play pc pro evo online,but now i cant, and get an error message basically saying something about transmitting UDP port 5370, assign DMZ, port mapping and configure NAT table. any idea what i need to do in order to get past this, please help me guys!! :roll: [-( :-k
thanx!

what you have to do is configure your router, you must go into it and assign dmz to your router ip. I dont know which router you have got so I cannot really tell you however I know that you have to assign DMZ to your ip or Open up UDP port 5370, I would assign DMZ first and then test that out.

thanx alot! i have Bt Voyager 205 ADSL. where do i find the router itselfon my pc?

yeah ur router should have its own ip that it can access like 192.168.1.1. You should be then be able to log into your router and then change the settings within it. Enable dmz on your ip and it should work. If not do port fowarding for your ip and open that udp port it says.

Back
Top Bottom