1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PC Help

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by pf03ho, 8 November 2007.

1. pf03ho

pf03ho Conference

19 June 2007
    Guys, I have a HP pavilion f1703 monitor, 17", and a 600GT video card and the flipping thing wont even run on medium, and sure as hell doesnt look good as low.

Like, wtf is the problem? This monitor/vid card should handle this friggin game.

Any advice?

2. Emanuel

Emanuel Portuguese

27 December 2006
    Lisbon, Portugal
    Real Madrid & Benfica
    We´re all waiting for KitServer final version, to decrease crowd detail, so we can play withou slowdowns. Be patient mate :)

3. pf03ho

pf03ho Conference

19 June 2007
    Oh, I know. And thanks for responding.

But I mean, I have a decent monitor and the best I can get is 720,480 and it wont even recognize anything higher. Also, I can't set it to at least medium. BRUTAL!

4. edenmaster

edenmaster Non-League

5 November 2007
    KitServer can help u!

5. Nature_Boy

Nature_Boy Non-League

14 August 2007
    I have the same problem, hope the "KitServer" would help, but where can I download "KitServer"?

6. Besjuh

Besjuh Non-League

11 January 2006
    i have 2400 pro , its running nice on high!