[PC] FIFA 11 Erevos Transformed Gameplay Database

Erevos

League 2
11 September 2006
etgdv1.jpg

Erevos Transformed Gameplay Database v1

Im really happy to release ETGD v1

ETGD v1 is a global change on almost all attributes-stats for every single player in FIFA 11!!!

ETGD v1 is transforming the CPU gameplay to the way FIFA 11 should have beeen!​

Features:

- CPU atacks just like a real football club, will use a variety of ways to score against you. 1-2's, combinations, long shots, crosses from the wing or from midfield- defence, or with individual efforts.
- CPU will defend tough, will try to close the spaces or to win the ball with more tackles and body fights
- In general CPU will play with passion for the win, it will make mistakes too! It will play every match differently depending on the team that controls!
- A complaint from players about default FIFA is solved in ETGD v1. You can now pass the ball from your goalkeeper with safety and build your play, CPU will not pressure there like it used too!
- You can create spaces or you can find way for a long shots.
- Your shots will be more accurate without making them easy to go in the nets.
- Freekicks are now a lot better for you and for CPU.
- Power and Speed is a big part of the changes, now a heavy CB must use only his mind and body and the correct timing to win with his body the ball
- GK's will handle the ball better.
- No more pathetic games!

- Erevos Transformed Gameplay Database v1 is build with the Final Fixed Database by GSP+mogolos
- is required Official FIFA 11 Patch 1.01
------------------------------------
The links:

ETGD v1 in Speedy Share
ETGD v1 in Rapidshare

Instructions:

*Those that already have ETGD, skip step 2

1 - take the files fifa_ng_db & fifa_ng_db-meta and put them inside \FIFA 11\Game\data\db\ (if folder db doesnt exist, create it)
2 - take the data0.big & data0.bh and put them in \FIFA 11\Game\(backup your current ones if you want to revert back)
3- in game do the "RESET ALL SQUADS" three times}

*because many will ask, a proof of correct installation is Messi's Tact Awareness at 95+

Enjoy the new expierence from ETGD v1

Thanks to:
special thanks to fbuttem for being such a great tester!
fidel - for inspiration
Kenny - cause Matrix gave me the idea
GSP & mogolos - for the great fix in teams
smf-fede - for the tests in ETGD
lipaaaa - for the "Transform" word
pao4ever - for the great help with excel
and many other boys and girls!
---------------------------

*ETGD is compatible with fidel's Hybrid Gameplay, LOD, MD's camera patch.

Instructions about ETGD + LOD:

*Those that already have ETGD, skip step 2

1 - take the files fifa_ng_db & fifa_ng_db-meta and put them inside \FIFA 11\Game\data\db\ (if folder db doesnt exist, create it)
2 - take the data0.big & data0.bh and your favorite settings.lua, put them inside fifafs folder and run the "run me.bat" now take the two data files from fifafs and put them inside \FIFA 11\Game (backup your current ones if you want to revert back)
3- in game do the "RESET ALL SQUADS" (two-three times)
----------------------

Feel free for feedback, questions, criticism, whatever :)

by Erevos

Last edited:
But if we do "reset all squads" we lose any change in tactics and lineups? Are the included squads updated or not?

Great effort anyway :)

But if we do "reset all squads" we lose any change in tactics and lineups? Are the included squads updated or not?

Great effort anyway :)

no they arent updated, well i gues you can just try it and if you dont like it you can reload your SQUADS 1. I dont really know if you are loosing your tactics or just created players.

Erevos how do we know if it has worked, is there any player stats or somthing that we can check to see, not shure if mine is working...:))

Erevos how do we know if it has worked, is there any player stats or somthing that we can check to see, not shure if mine is working...:))

the differces in the matches is very obvious, but if you want to be sure before playing, the majority of good defenders have a 95+ aggresion.

if you follow exactly the instructions it will be fine :)

No probs.

It's pritty good and deffo make's game's alot tougher & scrappy when playing as lower teams, And players deffo play to there stats, Well done.....:APPLAUD:

Quite enjoying it....:))

Be even better if i could just work out how to get my home town team into the Airtricity League ( Ireland ) as they been promoted back to the top flight.

No probs.

It's pritty good and deffo make's game's alot tougher & scrappy when playing as lower teams, And players deffo play to there stats, Well done.....:APPLAUD:

Quite enjoying it....:))

Be even better if i could just work out how to get my home town team into the Airtricity League ( Ireland ) as they been promoted back to the top flight.

Im glad you liked it :)

unfortunately no news...

i hope the guys that are at fifa 11 official forums will "kill" them (ian jarvis and rest of fifa 11 pc staff) with questions about new patch. they owe as a new one to fix what they have messed up in previous patch.

tried it and after few games it looks good,i read that maybe defenders are to strong but after 4,5 games there are difrences,i like it for now,more comments after more games played,just have 2 questions

can i continue already started league with this patch(settings)

and which camera settins are you using in this video for gameplay patch(Barcelona game)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ2AAoSsSd8&feature=player_embedded#!

EDIT - nope,need to start new season to play with this tweaked gameplay

Last edited:
tried it and after few games it looks good,i read that maybe defenders are to strong but after 4,5 games there are difrences,i like it for now,more comments after more games played,just have 2 questions

and which camera settins are you using in this video for gameplay patch(Barcelona game)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ2AAoSsSd8&feature=player_embedded#!

in every game each team plays differently, according to each player stats :)

the video made by my tester "fbuttem" so i dont know what settings he uses.. and its Villareal - R. Zaragoza, not Barcelona :)

im waiting for more feedback! im glad you like it so far!

Hi there, i combined MonkeyDragon camera patch (do you know it?)
And edited rna.ini lines.

i will give you the settings later, i'm not at home right now.

cheers

Oh great!Can you tell me how please?

1) take the files fifa_ng_db & fifa_ng_db-meta from ETGD and put them inside \FIFA 11\Game\data\db\ (if folder db doesnt exist, create it)
2)take the 2 data 0 files from ETGDv1 folder and the two data 7 files from yourr game folder and paste it in fidel's 3.0.3 easy manual install folder.
3)uncheck the read only properties of the data and bh files that u just copied into fidel's folder.
4)run install hybrid.bat
5)copy all 4 data 0,7 files into ur game folder and overwrite.
6) run the game and reset squads 3 times.

Thanks for the answer mate!
Just one more question, if I want to update my LOD settings, I have to make this steps again?

2 - take the data0.big & data0.bh and your favorite settings.lua, put them inside fifafs folder and run the "run me.bat" now take the two data files from fifafs and put them inside \FIFA 11\Game (backup your current ones if you want to revert back)

Thanks for the answer mate!
Just one more question, if I want to update my LOD settings, I have to make this steps again?

just the step 2 ;) maybe and step 3 but i dont think so..

Back
Top Bottom