[PC] FIFA 11 Edit LOD & Advanced Graphic Settings

Yes, those drivers work better with fifa 11 e Nvidia cards... ;) (3d vision it's not important now ;) )

another way to optimize your system for gaming, it's to use Gamebooster before launch the game...

Its this programm for my graphiccard ?

PS: LOOOOL i see now i have the driver 196.21 from january installed xD

Edit: And how you set the Antiliasing to x8Q ?

Last edited:
what is a visible difference in anisotropic filtering set to 4x or 8x? can we see that differnece in game? any proof for that?

@PAOK_Saloniki:

Various hardwares make various performances; you must try by yourself, try all parameters and see and choose what you prefere... ;)

what is a visible difference in anisotropic filtering set to 4x or 8x? can we see that differnece in game? any proof for that?

You speack about quality graphic; while I speack to increase the work from CPU to GPU to have better performances... ;)

Last edited:
Now i have installed the new graphiccard driver but i still have this problem :(

Again: I dont have lag.. only if the camera moves quickly (if i play a pass with full power so the camera moves to right/left quickly)

Now i have installed the new graphiccard driver but i still have this problem :(

Again: I dont have lag.. only if the camera moves quickly (if i play a pass with full power so the camera moves to right/left quickly)

but do you have V-SYNC on?!? Put the flag on v-sync in fifaconfig.exe

Last edited:
I have not figured out how to install it.
In my directory there is neither an existing file named setting.lua, and there is a folder called "fifarna".

The data0 is .big in my directory and not .bh as in the downloaded folder, so do not overwrite...

Can someone help me?

I have not figured out how to install it.
In my directory there is neither an existing file named setting.lua, and there is a folder called "fifarna".

The data0 is .big in my directory and not .bh as in the downloaded folder, so do not overwrite...

Can someone help me?

download them from first post of the tread

setting.lua is in the lua folder into fifarna folder you must download

download them from first post of the tread

setting.lua is in the lua folder into fifarna folder you must download

Yes, I know...
My problem is not this...
I don't have the fifrna folder in my "installation folder" so I do not know where to put the files I downloaded ...

Last edited:
maybe I can not explain...

For esample, in the instruction there I read:
"Data0.bh SHOULD BE REPLACED"
In my installation folder ther is the Data0.bh but in the folder donwloaded there is the Data0.big and not bh so do not ask me to replace the file ...

hello,

i installed the ultra high settings as explained and have tried many different settings of the lua settings file - but i never see the 3d grass (that normally should be visible during zoomed in image in the replays i presume ?)

what more can i tiy to make it work ?

thanx in advance

hello,

i installed the ultra high settings as explained and have tried many different settings of the lua settings file - but i never see the 3d grass (that normally should be visible during zoomed in image in the replays i presume ?)

what more can i tiy to make it work ?

thanx in advance

Same here..
I havent see 3d grass during a match.. only in zoomed replays (manual zoomed)

Hello
I have PC:
IntelPentium(R) Dual-Core 2x 2.80GHz, 2793 MHz
NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT 1024 MB
4 GB RAM

and I have lags in fifa 11
I instaled LOD Graphic Settings (high) and i slill have lags (when player run or make a pass)
What I need to do...please heplp!

Same here..
I havent see 3d grass during a match.. only in zoomed replays (manual zoomed)

and that's right, 3d grass can only be seen in zoomed replays.
i think it's impossible to view 3d grass when playing, you see 3d grass when watching a match on tv?

and that's right, 3d grass can only be seen in zoomed replays.
i think it's impossible to view 3d grass when playing, you see 3d grass when watching a match on tv?

if you play in virtual pro mode the image of the player is very close to the pitch and maybe then you could see the 3d grass ?

Hello............. It's my first time to post here, it's the best game ever made really,but i have a big problem.I bought a new sony vaio laptop:
win 7 home pre. x64
intel core i3 2.26/2.30ghz(TB tech),3mb fsb 1066
ati radeon premium graphics 5650 hd 1024mb
4 gb ddr3 bs 1066
display 15.6' full hd 1920*1080
I need your help because ithink that the game isn't so good when I play...
and also can any one help me and tell me the best ati control panel settings because I only know the best settings for nvidia as in my desktop,,,,I hope that u can help me.................

hy guys.
for all those guys with graphicards from ATI a little help provided
if u have strong pc configurations use this steps
1.use the Ultra High ".lua" file from the first post
2.download latest Catalyst driver for your card.
3.go and install RadeonPro
4. after installing RadeonPro go to "Manage 3D Settings" and on the "Program" button in the right corner u will see a button (see the picture below).
5.Start adding the program file by "Choosing from File System", and go on ur FIFA11 game folder and add fifa11.exe
6.in the "Select Anti-Aliasing settings" use what u want, but as u can see in the picture below...all my settings are on high.
7.at the end of the wisard push "Add to Favorite", and after that if u want to use my settings, just watch the picture and add the values, remember to add "disable the aero glass"

radeonpro.jpg

in-game pictures

barca1.jpg

barcars.jpg

Last edited:
official patch 1.0.1 is out
unfortunately all LOD SETTINGS are incompatible with the patch and the game even fails to start
please we want another LOD files that are fully compatible with the new official patch that fixes up alot of bugs

Changelog for the patch 1.01

http://static.cdn.ea.com/fifa/u/f/FIFA11_PATCH101.exe
1• Fixed a "bug" that is associated with departure at the end of the match in the "manager's career" and "Quick Match".

2• Fixed a "bug" that is associated with the incorrect location of teams in the division when playing in the "manager's career."
Unfortunately, this will not work with previous versions of the game preserve

3• Fix the location of the bulletin board in the game at widescreen monitors.

4• optimize the choice of weather in the "manager's career."

5• Fixed a "bug" in which users have played for one team in the "Network game" 1on1.

6• Fixed a scoring system% SRI (DNF). Now% SRI (DNF) will be counted and exit through the ALT + F4. Now% SRI (DNF) will be counted and exit through the ALT + F4.

7• Fixed a problem with micro-delays in the game and video replays.

8• Fixed a minor bug that prevented the ability to change the keyboard settings in the game

9• Optimized work the game on systems with graphics cards from ATI.

10• Fixed form seq. Teams: Lincoln City, Zenit St. Teams: Lincoln City, Zenit St. Petersburg and Montpellier. Petersburg and Montpellier.

Last edited:
Can't you just export/activate the new settings.lua with textures editor
and insert the last settings?

Btw. I wait for an official confirmation for that Patch, will not use that until then. ;)

it's official believe me
all the manager mode bugs have been fixed

now my problem with LOD settings and patch 1.01 compatibility has been solved too
i created new LOD files compatible with the new official patch

thanks u Cesc Fabregas, u guided me to the texture editor that enabled me to do that

back to play :BYE:

patchinstalled.jpg

Last edited:
Can someone please talk me through the Textures Editor 'activation of settings' step by step to fix the LOD settings for the new patch

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom