pc demo slowdowns

cesarpo

pesmaster
14 June 2006
they are killing me!!

in medium, i get 60fps almost all the time, but sometimes, suddenly they go down bad, in the replays is totaly worse, the game enters in slideshow mode (10fps - 20 fps)

in high is the same but a bit worse (of course)

and im runnig at low resolutions 900*700 with no AA

my specs:

sempron 2600+
512 ram
geforce 6800xe (is like a 6600 gt+)

some mates with much more better specs are having the same problem. lets hope this slowdowns doesnt go into he final build.

ok ok, i know that, but a mate, with this

core 2 4300
1gb ram
7900gs

has slowdowns in replays: 10/20 fps

yeah me too ( slowdowns in raplay ) whit
3800+
7800 gtx golden edition
2 gb ram

Last edited:
i get it in replays and i have a nice computer. But when i'm controlling the replay and press select to remove the overview.... It goes full speed again :)

I have 2GB RAM, Dual core 2GHz processor and geforce go 7950GTX, and still get slowdown in the cutscenes. I saw a video that was apparently from xbox360 that had the same slowdown. I think it is how the game is at the moment, it might be me ironed out by the release, or is how they want it.

i have a 8800gts and i get no noticable slow down in cut scenes, the 360 version is a very unoptomized version, hopefully the PC version is the same too, and will be sorted by release

I believe the slowdowns are due to the crowd appearing. I started experiencing them when i used the game in 1680x1050, High quality, and with Juce's timeexpander, i got to the Penalty Kicks, and it was going very slowly, like in the replays, unlike the game itself which runs really smooth.
I can't bring myself to believe they'll let something like that in a release game, so keep faith =)

Konami better iron out this shit...This is enough for people to migrate to EA Fifa 2008....no matter how good PES is...I know this is supposed to be a next-gen game but Konami ought to have put into consideration PC of at most 2 years old....This is unbecoming!!!

I asked in an another thread but why can't I see the option 1680x1050 anymore although I can have that option in PES6? Is it because it is a demo?
Cheers

Me too. Put it to 75hz and its a lot better. On pes 6 it was better at 60hz. Also when I used kitserver on pes 6 I got far better performance than when I was running the original unpatched game. I hope it will be same on pes 2008. Does anyone know why this is?

I set to 75 hertz and still sux my blood .

my specs :
Geforce fx 5500,256mb
2.8 cpu fullcache
1 gig of RAM

what is this damn "Wait for VSync" ?!

I wouldn't be too worried if the demo isn't running perfectly. The FIFA demo suttered a lot for me, but the retail version runs smooth as silk.

Hi,
I have these slowdowns in te replays too. It´s just like slowmotion, even my pc should have enough power (P4 3.0, 2GB RAM, ATI Radeon 1950Pro 256MB).

Let´s wait till the game comes out. The game itsself runs perfectly!

Back
Top Bottom