1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

patches

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by bally2006, 9 April 2006.

1. bally2006

bally2006 Guest

what i dont understand why people make patches and put them on then u have 2 do loads of stuff. Why dont they jst do there patch put it on the own option file and post that on it would be easyer.

2. Shockin' The Prem

Shockin' The Prem Shockin' The Prem

5 August 2004
    Because option files can only alter the game stats, use the traditional kit templates Konami supplies you with, and can't actually edit any data that isn't accessible via Edit Mode.

With a patch, you can change many things that Konami made, they would replace Man U's kit with a brand new made kit, so that it looks identical to Man U's real life kit.

You can download just an option file where it edits the kits to the best possible way you can in Edit Mode, but Patches can edit the game a lot more in-depth.

Anyway, why the hell are you complaining? The patch is already made, all you have to do is a few simple steps, if you're too lazy to do that, you don't deserve the patch anyway.

3. The_Opn

The_Opn L'OM

15 February 2006
    I can't get the patching to work if someone can pm me a tutorial that would be great tanks in advance.

4. clb333

clb333 Non-League

8 March 2006
    Yes someoe tell me to i dont have a clue :( :D

5. crazyjoejoe

crazyjoejoe Guest

how do i do these patches i found a really good 1 and i cant download it its really annyoing

6. bally2006

bally2006 Guest

im not 2 lazy iv tryed and i cant do it so dont call me lazy

7. hawkeye

hawkeye Guest

The patches are really good. Everything worked on my PSP.​

8. Dar

Dar Fullonrapist Staff

21 February 2003
    Dublin
    Can we call you thick instead?! :lmao:

;)

9. choccy31

choccy31 Guest

Hi there, I have PS2 and have been looking for a Kit Update Patch. Anyone point me in right direction please?

10. pes_5

pes_5 Non-League

2 May 2006
    UK
    Manchester United
    as daft as this may sound, what is patching?? how does it work?? i was told that you cannot edit licensed teams, yet someone has done it for the ps2 version where they have changed kit for teams like arsenal and chelsea etc???

11. Dar

Dar Fullonrapist Staff

21 February 2003
    Dublin
    Have a browse of the Editing section and then the PES5 download section.

It's all there, you just need to have a look around. :)