Patches for PES 7/ WE 11 on PS3?

Han

Very senior member
22 December 2001
Holland
Is it possible to make graphical Patches on the PS 3 when WE11/PES 7 comes out?
I am not talking about the option files, but the kind of patches Fernando cs. used to make. For the PS 2 you needed a modded PS 2, but now we can download directly from the PS 3 using the internet browser, I wondered if that makes it easier.... or not??

you should first hnow HOW the afs files of PES7/WE11 will be..

so, it's NOT possible to answer this question until PES7/WE11 is out and someone succeeds in studying the afs files..

I understand, but IF that is possible, isn't it a problem that the PS3 is not modded?

Option files should be okay, but the rest is probably not going to happen. You may well be able to download from a browser, but the files stored on the hard drive may not be the files that contain the graphical data, they may be read off the disc to prevent patching. I'd assume Konami would go down that route, after admitting in the past that they are trying to make it as hard as possible to patch due to patches being sold for money on eBay.

Option files should be okay, but the rest is probably not going to happen. You may well be able to download from a browser, but the files stored on the hard drive may not be the files that contain the graphical data, they may be read off the disc to prevent patching. I'd assume Konami would go down that route, after admitting in the past that they are trying to make it as hard as possible to patch due to patches being sold for money on eBay.

Yeh, I can see option files being the future for nextgen gaming. That shouldnt be a problem as long as the edit mode is made better. If we can replicate the kits perfectly then I wont miss patches.

Back
Top Bottom