Patch?

ruthlessrob

Non-League
26 October 2007
Are Konami planning on releasing a patch to fix the framerate issues?? Im actually more bothered about the main game than online mode at the moment.

If so, when (approx) is it likely to be released?

On a seperate note, I heard :r1: + :x: is to shirt pull but it doesnt seem to be any different then 'pressure.' How do you shirt pull properly?

Are Konami planning on releasing a patch to fix the framerate issues?? Im actually more bothered about the main game than online mode at the moment.

If so, when (approx) is it likely to be released?

Yes, they are but they don't know when yet.

Yes, I have. In an interview Seabass gave a clue as to when best to dive. He said when you dive where you have a clear scoring opportunity, the ref is more likely to give a foul in your favour.

I was playing a match before. Michael Owen in the box, two defenders hot on his heels. I dived and got a pen. Defender got a yellow, not red. I suppose this was down to a supporting defender nearby.

Will I be able to keep my edited player attributes etc. when I install the patch or will it overwrite all my data???

Yes, I have. In an interview Seabass gave a clue as to when best to dive. He said when you dive where you have a clear scoring opportunity, the ref is more likely to give a foul in your favour.

I was playing a match before. Michael Owen in the box, two defenders hot on his heels. I dived and got a pen. Defender got a yellow, not red. I suppose this was down to a supporting defender nearby.

CHEAT!

almost two weeks and still no patch for the PS3 version, I cannot beleive they have released a pc patch first....lol

I'm sure the PC version was a lot easier to fix!

Not likely that they'll rattle off a quick patch when they must have spent weeks/months already trying to fix this before the release! (granted this would apply to the PC version too though) :(

dont hold your breath for a patch anytime soon. There is a LOT of stuff to fix, from minor things like players running through the crowd during goal celebrations to big things like slowdown and unplayable online.

I'm not even sure if all of these things could be fixed in a single patch. What they need is to re-release the game, bug free and recall all the (as they should be called) faulty discs

dont hold your breath for a patch anytime soon. There is a LOT of stuff to fix, from minor things like players running through the crowd during goal celebrations to big things like slowdown and unplayable online.

I'm not even sure if all of these things could be fixed in a single patch. What they need is to re-release the game, bug free and recall all the (as they should be called) faulty discs

I think we have more chance to getting a patch....lol

Official News Released - They have released 2 patches! Yes 2!!!
You apply one to each eye.
Konami say that once applied you wont see ANY slowdown or ANY rubbish crowd graphics at all !!

where is this info from?

Read it again. Carefully. Patches... one to each eye...

23420419.jpg

:lol: ;)

Cant wait to get online when its sorted.

Cause on Pro Evo nobody is a PATCH on me! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA....... ssssshh! not funny

Back
Top Bottom