Patch 1.02 out November 29th? Is this for real?

Slowpoke.gif

In all seriousness, though, I think this is a rare occasion I've seen a company listen to their supporters like this and give them what they want. I wonder what gameplay adjustments they might make.

I'm actually really stoked about this. It gives off another layer of immersion for me (when it's lacking in so many other ways) of being able to assign boots to players.

A bit shallow I know, but it looks good.

I know it is silly but occasionally I change my players boots from season to season, as if they are gaining a new boot contract sponsorship. Sometimes it makes them perform better!
I used to be like this as a player myself, I would always try and stay loyal to a certain make of boot.

Isn't to far removed from the boot gate idea which was poorly implemented by Konami.

I'm actually really stoked about this. It gives off another layer of immersion for me (when it's lacking in so many other ways) of being able to assign boots to players.

A bit shallow I know, but it looks good.

I know it is silly but occasionally I change my players boots from season to season, as if they are gaining a new boot contract sponsorship. Sometimes it makes them perform better!
I used to be like this as a player myself, I would always try and stay loyal to a certain make of boot.

Isn't to far removed from the boot gate idea which was poorly implemented by Konami.
You are still able to assign boots, the players only start with their default boots now when creating a ML/BaL save.

Back
Top Bottom