1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Participation of reserve players in free training mode

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by francescop1, 9 October 2006.

1. francescop1

francescop1 Non-League

10 December 2002
    I dont know if this has been addressed before, but i havent so far managed to find a way to include the reserve players in the opposing team in free training mode. This was done in previous versions by pressing the start button in the formation setting screen to assume control of the reserve team and you simply selected how many and which players you wanted to play against. this doesnt seem to work anymore. im pretty sure its something simple im missing to execute this so could anyone help with this

2. bepperex

bepperex Conference

31 March 2005
    Neither could I make anyway my reserves get into the field too... Maybe a game script gap...

3. ELPiCO

ELPiCO Guest

Its possible you just have to press Circle i think or somin like that, i remember finding it by luck when i was messing about with it

4. silascou

silascou Premiership

6 July 2006
    Palmeiras
    Square button. I thought iu already posted this

5. bepperex

bepperex Conference

31 March 2005
    Are those square-circle alternatives real? I mean, are thery serious lols?