1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

OXM Zorg from Official XBOX magazine messaged me today:

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by El Diego, 24 October 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. El Diego

El Diego Guest

Me:

Reply from OXM Zorg:

Send him the same question if you don't believe me guys. :(

2. gomito#10

gomito#10 World Cup Winner

9 May 2003
    DC, USA
    well he obviously hasnt played it, it is much slower then Pes5 and there are a pleothra of other changes to the gameplay

3. El Diego

El Diego Guest

Why would a journalist lie? I hope he's wrong mate, I really do. I couldn't stomach another year of PES5, a great game but I need more now.

4. twoodster

twoodster League 1

2 September 2005
    :lmao:

5. lionel_messias

lionel_messias Optimist

28 September 2006

That is one of the funniest things I've ever read on the web!:applause:

(I see Twoodster thought the same)

6. nomercy81

nomercy81 Guest

Slower? you wish. Why cant anyone understand that playing the game for an hour and making an opinion is f*ing retarded. Keep crying all you want, pes6 better than pes5 in everyway.Until then, keep waisting your time reading pointless and biased opinions. And yes, that goes for me too for replying to pointless statements. Good day all *goes back to pes6/we10*

7. El Diego

El Diego Guest

What I meant was, why would a journalist who loves the X360 and loves PES say that?

8. nSkuL

nSkuL Non-League

7 December 2004
    Portugal
    S.L.Benfica

9. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
    Nobody knows. The big question is, though: Is it really worth a thread? I mean, who gives? We've got plenty of impressions around here stating different things. Just make up your own mind once you get the game.

10. AgentSmithMatrix

AgentSmithMatrix League 1

14 July 2004
    Liverpool
    LOL. That comment was in-depth. We better take his word for it then.

11. psimonius

psimonius Guest

HAH! He certainly went into detail. :lmao:

12. studeep

studeep ManUnited academy

29 June 2005
    Uk
    Manchester United
    :lol: yeah with him explaining the speed of the game/players hairspeed, compairing it to PES5 (in-depth btw), employing the use of basically before his sentence, and managing to do it in just 9 brilliant ground breaking words!!:shock: :shock:, this guy should be a non-lying supercarlofragilistespialidocious journalical legend, dont u think? :mrgreen:

13. Cloud1863

Cloud1863 Premiership

10 December 2004
    Stoke City
    Why just because he was a journalist would it make his opinion gospel. Ive had a nasty curry from an Indian before, just because its their job does not mean they are always right or good at it.

14. jaygrim

jaygrim TheAllSeeingEye

26 July 2005
    Everywhere.
    Man Utd
    I may get this mag for that review.

15. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Turn around, I'm right behind you...
    Manchester United
    I think he might have been talking about the PS2 version cuz then that would make sense. And he probably assumed the X360 version is the same.

16. El Diego

El Diego Guest

It's out on Thursday, day before release. I'm not going to decide whether to get the game on ONE REVIEW's merits (also we need to remember that OXM gave (Not at all)Perfect Dark 9/10 which is a joke.

17. jaygrim

jaygrim TheAllSeeingEye

26 July 2005
    Everywhere.
    Man Utd
    I was joking.

18. El Diego

El Diego Guest

Don't shoot the messenger guys! I want this game to be AWESOME as much as you all do but sometimes you have to be realistic. I've only seen lots negative feedback which worries me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.