Other European Teams

mehuk

League 1
18 September 2011
Now im not sure how this lad has the game, but if this is the release version, we seem to be lacking in 'OTHER EUROPEAN TEAMS'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMmniTfQoKU

Not alot there at all, im sure we used to get more... my big concern is that this list is used to populate the Europa League/Champions League?

I mean there is just 9 teams there, no Turkish teams, barely any Eastern European teams, no Scandanavian teams.... this has to be incorrect?

If it is the release list, it looks like alot of the PEU teams and NICHIKRBOVISK names will be there again in European competition :(

I wouldnt worry, dont you remember last year they added quite a few teams to "Other European Teams" list via DLC (Basel etc) and then later on I think they added Qarabag etc separately

Yeah I remember them adding a couple of packs of teams, but id expect the list to be like 20-30 teams in all honesty.... we dont ahve any Scottish teams there either, seems like it has been trimmed down alot from 15.

EDIT - 15 had 28 teams, not sure how many came via DLC though?

Last edited:
Yeah I remember them adding a couple of packs of teams, but id expect the list to be like 20-30 teams in all honesty.... we dont ahve any Scottish teams there either, seems like it has been trimmed down alot from 15.

EDIT - 15 had 28 teams, not sure how many came via DLC though?

Too early to say, lets see what happens when the game is actually released :D

So we have 9 with 7 to come with a datapack at some point! That is still 12 shy of where we were last time out (come the end of datapacks)

That to me is a disaster... I want to be cracking on with a Master League but at this point, ill be playing Kirksburgh City in Europe it seems :(

Back
Top Bottom