1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Option location and controllers on vista

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Chimps-with-quiffs, 13 July 2007.

1. Can someone with Vista tell me where the option file is installed to?

In Vista, I cannot get access to Documents and Settings and I cannot see it in Program Data either. I have searched my PC, with show hidden files selected and logged in as an administrator.

Also, does anyone know if anyone came up with a fix to the Nvidia V-Sync problem.

I have also downloaded the EMS USB drivers which are supposed to work with the Play PS2 adapter, it recognised that the controllers are there in device manager, but in konami settings, when I attempt define the controls, it does not pick up the joystick movements.

Anyone’s help on any of these would just be super.

2. rrrudi

rrrudi Non-League

7 May 2006
    It's in C:/Users/<username>/ now iirc.

V-sync problem is an ATI one too (as I recently discovered). No fix and I have a feeling there won't be.

Those ems drivers work fine for me, not sure what I have done differently.

3. bointus

bointus Banned

13 February 2006
    Göteborg, Sweden
    IFK Göteborg
    Dont u have to press the axis-switch button on the control for it to work properly?

4. I am not sure, strangely it was working fine last night, without changing anything.

But it has done this before and then the next day not worked

5. I think I have a solution to the controller issue.

If you unistall all your game pad drivers then install the Play.com drivers, then the EMS drivers and then reboot, everything seems to work