1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Option File changed - made some BAD Online Expirience

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by jmx2222, 3 June 2007.

1. jmx2222

jmx2222 Non-League

25 May 2007
    hi every1!

Last week i got the edited Cantona...Option File from the net (I think from here) and transfered it to my Memory Card.

Ok ... now all the correct names are in-game (note: but not in network mode) and all the other stuff, but somehow the behaviour of my players during online games changed to worse: my defenders kept running away from the ball and even with a top-team I had no chance against some low-rated teams with an average human player (tested in ..User/Common/Friendly Lobby several times)

Ok...I'm playin' just for fun playin' but still I was wonderin'.

Then two or three days ago then as I wanted to play against a colleague I deleted the Edited OF (Option File) just before the game start and then we kicked it-off. I picked Barca I think and won 5:0 and 4:1 (colleague was playin with Chelsea both games) dominating also the time. Last night I(my rating is about 380 ATM) even won with Juve against a 600 Rating with 3:2 (then realized I wasn't in the Common/Friendly Lobby :lol: \\:o/

ok...I'm just wonderin' if any1 else noticed somethin' similar??

many greetz from Krautland...ehm...Germany
    jmx²²²²

PES6 Online Tag: ____70____
    ^^^^ ^^^^ (2*4*underscore)