1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Option file and 360 owners it works!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by topdraw10, 29 June 2006.

1. topdraw10

topdraw10 Guest

Hi all ive read on various sites and one message on here that people have succesfully used the Datel Xsata to transfer the option files onto a Xbox 360 for winning eleven and PES5

At last i cant wait for mine to arrive now :applause:

2. djdoc

djdoc Guest

Theres another thread on this and we discussed that this should work and when I got chance to get an XSata I would test it.

DJ

3. rIKmAN

rIKmAN League 2

15 June 2003
    Manchester, UK
    If you have flashed your 360 with the latest fw you can also play a patched burn.

4. themaestro

themaestro League 2

16 December 2005
    Ok, I have an XBOX and found out that PES6 won't be out for it.
    And I was going to patch it.
    If I get an XBOX 360 I can't patch it right or wrong?
    I was really wanting to patch to get the nike balls and nice boots and everything like that.
    What can I do? Thanks. I'm in the US.

5. topdraw10

topdraw10 Guest

Just to confirm my Xsata arrived today and I have successfully put a Option file on the hard drive and it works just fine

Im well happy thanks Datel for the cool gadget :applause:

6. djdoc

djdoc Guest

FYI PES6 will be out for both Xbox and Xbox 360.....

DJ

7. JayD

JayD Premiership

27 April 2002
    Arsenal
    I don't actually think it's coming to the original xbox this time.

8. djdoc

djdoc Guest

Why? not everyone owns a 360 so why would they just abandon PES6 for Xbox?

You do seem to be right, I havent seen it advertised anywhere for Original Xbox, only for PS2, Xbox 360, PC and DS.

DJ

9. JayM

JayM International

17 April 2004
    North Yorkshire
    Celtic
    I think Microsoft might have told Konami there is no point in making an Xbox version, maybe they think it would hurt sales of the 360 version.

Last edited: 9 July 2006
  10. djdoc

djdoc Guest

The adverse affect of that is people might then decide to buy a PS3...

DJ

11. Zola!

Zola! Non-League

19 January 2006
    No, more likely is that they buy a 360 what's exactly what Microsoft wants =P

12. stuwolf

stuwolf Non-League

15 August 2005

Could you please give me an idiots guide how to do this I have option file on my maxdrive.I have connected my Xsata to my 360 and have followed instructions and watched the video for last 2 hours but still have no option file on my 360.Please help me.
    Many Thanks

13. dazzysima

dazzysima Non-League

2 July 2003
    At twice the price of a 360?