Operation Flashpoint 2 Xbox 360, PS3 and PC

After you've destroyed the APC's and your convoy has advanced down the road to the enemy base, you should use the tank as cover and take out anyone on the airfield and in the buildings. When you see less red dots on your little compass at the top you can advance slowly but go with your team. There will be ENEMIES in the tower, kill those enemies and enter the builidng. There should be ammo on the bottom floor with a rocket launcher which can destroy the gunship which comes.

After you've destroyed the APC's and your convoy has advanced down the road to the enemy base, you should use the tank as cover and take out anyone on the airfield and in the buildings. When you see less red dots on your little compass at the top you can advance slowly but go with your team. There will be ENEMIES in the tower, kill those enemies and enter the builidng. There should be ammo on the bottom floor with a rocket launcher which can destroy the gunship which comes.

thanks dude. I will try and do it your way!

I am playing on the level higher than normal..

I haven't been on this for AGES, just haven't got the inclination to play it with the likes of Borderlands now released.

Back
Top Bottom