1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Open Water

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by smango, 9 February 2005.

1. smango

smango Guest

My initial thoughts on the movie, was that I expected it to be a typical story of survival that one might see on one of those "When Animals Attack" programs, but what I got was something much different.

This striking film was shot on a low budget, but it's a great example of how the power of suggestion can be much more effective than the greatest of special effects. The actors were actually in the water with the sharks. :shock:

The ending was a real suprise. Most importantly, I really had no idea where this movie was headed. And when we arrive at the end of the journey, I was quite shocked by the direction this film takes

The Smango rating for this movie is 4/5 :applause:

2. danwin

danwin Oak Hard

1 December 2003
    I quite enjoyed it. The random nudity scene was great as well, This woman has a great natural body.

3. smango

smango Guest

Totally, that was a real suprise full frontal nudity.

4. fd1972uk

fd1972uk ---------------------

9 January 2002
    Glasgow
    Celtic
    Yeah it was quite good. Pretty scary to at points, not a big fan of those finned fucks. :eek:

FD