ccfc4prem

Non-League
13 July 2007
Hi there, ive got everything set right for my router settings etc but i still cannot access any of the match lobby etc.

Has anyone had the same problem and resolved it? I can still play quick matches but nothing else....

And i cannot find any help in the instruction manual or online on Konami's website.

Thanks in advance.

You using the 1.01 version of the game? you need that to play online, I think.

Yes ive patched (otherwise how could i play quick matches online?) and using the 1.01 version, it tells me that i can only play quick matches, nothing else. It complains nothing of ports, because 5730 through to 5739 are opened.

I have the same problem- the game says I need to make changes to router settings, and only lets me play quick matches online, all other online content is offlimits. The thing is I opened ports, but have no idea how to go about changing DMZ and PAN... :(

what router do you have? tried setting up a manual port? try and enter port 80 on your PES settings
Port 80 resets back to 5739 (even with "Auto" unchecked) when I close the settings window. I've tried port no 2000 and that does stick, but I'm still limited to quick matches. Maaaaan....

Back
Top Bottom