1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Online superteams !

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Chronic187, 23 November 2006.

1. Chronic187

Chronic187 Banned

27 October 2006
    Played a game online before aginst this bloke from France and as soon as i kick off i notice that he has Henry and Ronaldinho upfront with Gerrard and Kaka in the middle (he's Fiorientina for gods sake). How the hell has he done this ? He was basicly walking the ball in. :rolleyes:

2. lazylen

lazylen Conference

14 October 2004
    probably he loaded his ML team....

3. Hella

Hella Bajare

17 June 2006
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Hammarby
    He modified the database..

4. Pickford

Pickford Banned

10 February 2006

This is easy to do m8 he just modifyed the database, very simple but still cheating.

5. 103SpooKy

103SpooKy Die hard Arjen Robben fan

27 July 2006
    The Netherlands
    im getting sick with it. So how?

6. Pickford

Pickford Banned

10 February 2006
    Why do u want to do how to edit the database? Do you want to cheat yourself??

7. blue166

blue166 Guest

Why don't you just hit ALT and F4 as soon as you view his team, that should do the trick and teach him not to edit stuff!

8. Chronic187

Chronic187 Banned

27 October 2006
    It was pes6. and not a master league team, as they can only be used in specific competitions

Ridiculous it was.

.............................. Henry
    ...Ronaldinho ........................................ C.Ronaldo ...

.................... Gerrard ..... Kaka

That was just his bloody attack

How the hell are you meant to play against that ?

It's ridiculous that there is a program out that does this for online teams.

9. blue166

blue166 Guest

So why is there not a blacklist on here so we can make a note not to play against these people,

Theres also people out there who park the bus in front of their goal the half you host, and when its there turn to host 2nd half, that bus has turned into a baldozer and you get lagged to death,to the point where it is unplayable, then you get cheated that way.

I WANT A BLACKLIST, CAN WE NOT START ONE ON THIS THREAD

If so rumour has it that someone with screen name:

COSTA-77 is a cheat - thats what i been told i do not know this first hand!

10. corcks

corcks Non-League

24 March 2006
    Liverpool
    See Avatar
    Last edited: 23 November 2006
  11. Rydy

Rydy Non-League

26 April 2006
    blue166 says:
    Why don't you just hit ALT and F4 as soon as you view his team, that should do the trick and teach him not to edit stuff!

You can't deem blue166 as a cheat you fool just because he leaves a game if he sees a superteam line up, if anything he is a clever lad you stupid fool.

Dam some people are dumb