1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

online suckage

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by JustinAccurate, 25 November 2006.

1. JustinAccurate

JustinAccurate Conference

4 August 2003
    Heading Shooto!
    Bought the game today; longtime WE/PES fan butonly played against a couple of mates so Im not great against human.

Played 9 games and lost 7 of them, drew the other 2 :D

My first game wasnt too bad - I was wigan and the other guy was Barcelona. It was 0-0 until about 80 mins but i managed to loose 3-0.

My last game I had to pause on 88 mins for a phone call - I made my excuses at 2-1 up and when I returned to my PC it was 2-2!

Anyway - im sure I will improve and already Ive played some superbly fun games - even tho I liked WE10 I was put off a bit from PES6 after playing the PS2 version but the PC version is pretty good (and I have a PS2 to USB converter)

I notice people do certain plays that are likely to get them a goal rather than just playing for laughs but I suppose its just everyone wants to win rather than have a bit of fun! ;)

I dont really get the etiquette as to how to start games - I ended up replying to people spamming to join their room or just clicking on quick start :(

2. Sub-Conscious

Sub-Conscious Conference

3 September 2005
    well, it took me a week of playing just to get used to all the changes and adjust to the new gameplay. I couldnt play online during that time because the servers werent operational when the game was launched.