Online Ranking

kamillu

Non-League
23 October 2009
i have played over 150 games now online, and have an average rating of 500+ and still i don't rank with any of classes such as
Divison 3c,3b etc... then there's players with less rating points and even less games and they do rank.

anyone knows what the problem is?

Do you get disconnected a lot? If you do and have a deflated ball then you won't see your rank until your ball goes back up.

owww i never thoguht that would be the problem. i only used to get disconnected when i didnt know that you cant play against different cpu users. its getting back up now

Does anyone know exactly how the online ranking system works? Has Konami explained it anywhere?

Personally, I think it's rubbish. It seems that if you win any game your ranking goes up, and if you lose it goes down, regardless of the quality of the team or the rating of the opponent... is that it??? Couldn't Konami come up with anything better than that? Is it any wonder almost everyone picks Barcelona, Real Madrid or Inter in every single game, when there is more or less zero incentive to chose any other team?

Or is it actually more complex than this?

Anyway, basically, if you play well with a poor team against a great team, your rating should improve. If you beat a really poor team with a great team, your rating should not improve much, if at all.

I got the same Problem...

Played more than 250 Games (174-23-69) and two weeks ago I got 8 disconnetions with in 2 days: 2 times pes2010.exe error, 5 times connection lost to server and only one time I scored 3 own goals because of extreme lag (almost 2 seconds ) - normally the game recognizes such bad lags and quits itself but this time it hadn't...
This made the ball shrink to lowest level - and the disconnections costed more than 100 points...
Now I am at 627 points and got no ranking - maybe this week the ball will grow - if not I don't care anyway...

The whole ranking system is really strange - but I don't care about it anymore. Just playing for having fun !!

By the way: disconnection because of AMD / Intel issue won't effect the size of the ball !!! There are still a lot of dumb players loggin in into wrong lobby. btw - the processor issue is a shame !!

Back
Top Bottom