Online Problems!

Mack

Champions League
8 August 2003
Manchester
MCFC
Ok he story so far is that m Xbox got is second rrod and got replaced but since ive got it back im unable to play any online matches be it Ultimate team, clubs or ranked and unranked games. When i try to play i get matched with an opponent go through the formation screen and the pre game arena bit but roughly 3-5 seconds after kick off the game disconnects with the message "your connection to you opponent has been lost" and i end up back at the main menu. Its not a router problem as ive plugged directly into the mdem and get the same result, ive reset all squads and still the same.... any ideas?:CONF:

Ok he story so far is that m Xbox got is second rrod and got replaced but since ive got it back im unable to play any online matches be it Ultimate team, clubs or ranked and unranked games. When i try to play i get matched with an opponent go through the formation screen and the pre game arena bit but roughly 3-5 seconds after kick off the game disconnects with the message "your connection to you opponent has been lost" and i end up back at the main menu. Its not a router problem as ive plugged directly into the mdem and get the same result, ive reset all squads and still the same.... any ideas?:CONF:

If its just for Fifa 09?

Go to your settings on your xbox dashboard and see if you have your option to hear and talk to people to 'Everybody' or 'friends only'. If you have it on friends only it seems to not let you play online. So put it to everybody.

Thats the only thing I can think of, as I had a similar problem and that fixed it.

Back
Top Bottom