Online Play: Europe(UK) to USA

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by 9-Ball, 28 October 2009.

1. 9-Ball

9-Ball Non-League

1 June 2006
    Wondering if anyone has experience of playing online across the pond and can report how well it's working,what connection types you might have, etc? I'm curious if I can connect to UK based players and play lag-free with my 25mb DL and 5mb UL connection.

2. ialienpes

ialienpes Conference

21 October 2009
    Are you from U.S.A. Since I live in in USA and I am still waiting for my game to come , we can post your IGN of Konami PES 2010 . Later we can add to each in order to play.

3. 9-Ball

9-Ball Non-League

1 June 2006
    Will do - let me know when yours arrives.

4. tempo_05

tempo_05 Non-League

8 January 2009
    I am with you guys

5. BlaZiNgSPEED

BlaZiNgSPEED League 1

25 August 2007
    London, UK
    Manchester United
    I haven't played vs USA but I have played vs an Australian and a South Korean in the US-Asia Lobby servers.
    UK VS Australia is supposed to be much, much further apart from each other compared to UK VS USA.

And I did not experience a single lag at all! No teleporting. Its back to the old days of PES 6!:BOP:
    I am loving it at the moment, I can't believe how wonderful online mode is, loved it right from the beginning till the end.

The lobbies are fantastic unlike garbage FIFA 09/10 on PC:TTTH:
    This year PES 2010 has smoother online system than FIFA 10. And I am being 100% honest in what I am saying!

2vs2 is so freaking awesome.
    The reason why I can't find American players yet is because PES 2010 hasn't yet been released in the USA.
    However, online is packed with over 5000 players online.:DANCE:

6. 9-Ball

9-Ball Non-League

1 June 2006
    Sounds good - now I just need to find some time outside this nonsense called 'work' to try it out! :D