Online Play: Europe(UK) to USA

9-Ball

Non-League
1 June 2006
Wondering if anyone has experience of playing online across the pond and can report how well it's working,what connection types you might have, etc? I'm curious if I can connect to UK based players and play lag-free with my 25mb DL and 5mb UL connection.

Are you from U.S.A. Since I live in in USA and I am still waiting for my game to come , we can post your IGN of Konami PES 2010 . Later we can add to each in order to play.

I haven't played vs USA but I have played vs an Australian and a South Korean in the US-Asia Lobby servers.
UK VS Australia is supposed to be much, much further apart from each other compared to UK VS USA.

And I did not experience a single lag at all! No teleporting. Its back to the old days of PES 6!:BOP:
I am loving it at the moment, I can't believe how wonderful online mode is, loved it right from the beginning till the end.

The lobbies are fantastic unlike garbage FIFA 09/10 on PC:TTTH:
This year PES 2010 has smoother online system than FIFA 10. And I am being 100% honest in what I am saying!

2vs2 is so freaking awesome.
The reason why I can't find American players yet is because PES 2010 hasn't yet been released in the USA.
However, online is packed with over 5000 players online.:DANCE:

Sounds good - now I just need to find some time outside this nonsense called 'work' to try it out! :D

Back
Top Bottom